Character Lock

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Character Lock

well... after "retire" from saga for quite some time i decided to play again considering how much time (and resources) I spent to build my toon. The catch it........i forgot my character lock

Any GM can help me on this?
    (S19)Abillion
    (S19)Pussonwound
    (S19)simargarino

I got more than 2 account which i suspect mostly got deleted and inactive email (and no email) now so I also wonder if i can make new ones too to fish PC since I understand that there is this lock thing regarding making number of alt account.

Thanks in advance

You will need to file a ticket requesting that your character lock be removed. Tickets can be filed here: http://www.r2games.com/support/. The GMs will have you confirm a few things before proceeding to assist you.

I would advise that you first personally check for your toons before filing a ticket to see if they still exist. You may then make your request for the characters that haven't been automatically deleted.

Comment

well I have atleast for the 3 i mention ... i haven't for the rest. Thank you, will send ticket for it =)

ok I tried (I think that the exact word) but this new ticket system confuses me =/
      Last edited by Reverie; 08-31-2015, 11:31 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

At which point did you get confused?

Comment

found the ticket thing after clicking (almost) all the link there. Thanks for the help. I have send all the info they requested via my email and waiting for the respond now.

Comment

Wonderful. If your ticket does not receive a response in 24 hours, you can post your ticket number here and I or any other available moderator will forward your case to [hopefully] get it resolved sooner than later.

Comment

the helping elfs (GM) is being so wonderfull even though i did make them confuse (accidently ofc all my misake). hope they can send me the good news soon =)

Comment

Working...
              X