Sending a ticket for the Monster Handbook Quest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sending a ticket for the Monster Handbook Quest

I was wondering what are the requirements needed in requesting to get the quest back. Since if you delete the quest(which I did to rebirth) you can't get it back via a npc.

What I have so far in a picture:
    1) Not having any other quest
    2) Show that I still have not unlocked the blue-quality level because of not having the quest
    3) Inventory to show I have enough gold to initiate the quest but not having said quest.

Was wondering if there was anything else I'm missing.
    Thanks in advance.

That should cover it. If the GM is having a difficult time understanding what you're asking for, do post your ticket number here and I will clarify what it is they need to do. They occasionally misunderstand requests for Monster Handbook quest restorations.

Comment

Ah, sure and thank you.

Ticket number: 409908

Thank you.

Comment

Just to bump the thread, but I gave 10p to my alt to see if all I really needed was the gold when opening the page and sure enough that was the case.
        Here's the picture I used in conjunction with my ticket(this one blocks out the name of others, however, the pic for the ticket is unedited):

And here's a pic of my alt getting the quest just by having over 8.1p (bottom right showing I gave them 10p) [again edited, to block out other players names; however I still have the initial pic):

Other than that, I don't know what else I could be doing wrong besides initially dropping the quest on "(S23)Cureroso" to rebirth.
        Last edited by ftyhbvg; 09-07-2015, 02:19 PM. Reason: Clarification on the second photo

Comment

same problem bro i cant restore my monster handbook like that

Comment

Working...
          X