Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Note: Possible account termination when using illegal leveling or illegally obtained

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Note: Possible account termination when using illegal leveling or illegally obtained

is this a general warning or did i actually unknown to me do something illegal within the game cause that is not the case as far as i know let me know please

Click image for larger version

Name:	f1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	36.3 KB
ID:	1662469

I assume you were referring to this.
    It's just a general warning.
    A werewolf, A wearwolf, A warewolf, Aware wolf.

Comment

why did you block my account give me a good reason?

Here i am i just spent money to play yitien and you shut my account down why? my email add is angelinva62@gmail.com fix this or i report you to the BBB and i can

Note: Possible account termination when leveling illegally or using illegally obtained gold. FIX IT OR I REPORT YOU

I am asking this sam question?
      Last edited by MemoryLane; 10-03-2013, 05:40 PM. Reason: Merged posts

Comment

Originally posted by R23645261 View Post
        Here i am i just spent money to play yitien and you shut my account down why? my email add is angelinva62@gmail.com fix this or i report you to the BBB and i can
        You're in the wrong section of the forums, and you're bumbing a very old thread.

Send in a ticket to http://tickets.r2games.com for help with your issue.

Closing thread.
        Interested in becoming a Forum Moderator? Fill out the application HERE!

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
        Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

Working...
        X