Can you fix s63 again?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you fix s63 again?

[S13, S17, S26, S32, S37, S41, S49, S61, S63, S65, S67, S69, S71] seems to be still down while others are up

I hope this wont be a weekly event for our server

Good thing you actually make sure the server is working before you turn the green light on in the server status

I wonder if they are even aware their server is not working, might be a good idea in the future to make sure the servers are working after each maintenance, takes maybe 15 min to log a char into each server?

Looks like its back up now
    Last edited by Reverie; 10-09-2015, 09:31 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

evil beast santuary

so I have a character named jroc and every time I try to log on to that server its say connection failed and If it don't give me that it wont show my char at all but I have no problems logging into jargon at all plz help me trouble shoot this I put too much time and effort and even a lil cash plz help me solve this

Comment

Its because server it broken same thing happened 2 weeks ago, took them 8 hours to fix last time

Comment

o ok so basically server is temporarily down ok I hope they get it fixed soon that would be nice cuz I got way too much stuff on that char I might be a lil sore If I lost it all it be a huge rage quit moment lol

Comment

You should go buy a dog and take him for a walk, you ll have more from that

Comment

Working...
          X