This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• plz help asap

character s85 steventranbx my main was muted for 6 hrs when i was having fun talking on wc with peeps and suddenly was muted. i did not cursed nor offended anyone
    nor did i abused any. all a sudden a system said i was muted for 240 mins.

Hello,you were muted by swearing too much in world chat. If you need the screenshots please file a ticket and we will provide the proof.

Comment

now thats funny if i swear too much let me ask you check all wc again and who else swears? everybody swears wont you mute them all then?

Comment

We are not always present in-game to catch players violating chat rules. If you would like to report a player for vulgar language, you're welcome to PM me a screenshot with the server timestamp so that we can report them.

Comment

im sorry but r2 makes it seemed i swear too much like i had offended someone im a human beings sometimes i cursed. i should get a warning . in this case i dont get nothing. also
          this is very biased u muted anyone without warnings and u said its right. unless u on everyday and muted everybody who cursed then i will gladly admit im wrong. i dont abused nor
          i cursed at anybody for fun so i wont accept this mute. im a heavy casher...i wont cash anymore due to unfair treatments...i want a warning rather than sudden mute.

Comment

Please discuss your issue via ticket as instructed.

Comment

steve...you're.cursing.by.avoiding.the.filer.while.most.of.us.adults.type.correctly.(and.trigger.the.filter)

most.of.these.plaers.are.below.18.and.some.already.follow.your.example

i.for.one.find.avoiding.filter.to.be.not.funny.at.all

and.thank.GOD.finally.some.GM/mod.was.on.the.server.randomly.and.caught.you.in.the.act

Comment

thank god gm only muted me and not muted the rest....im so happy that i spent alot on r2 and and r2 mute me over a few curses over whether to decide what i should spent on
                POI on ares armors on skill seals..i love how no warnings was made from a gm.....the lack of work....

Comment

sorry.to.break.this.to.you.steve....but.on.R2.money.is.not.everything

IF,you.dissatissfied.you.can.take.your.money.somewhere.else

Comment

I will be closing this thread now as it is serving no other purpose.

Comment

Working...
                    X