Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

S88 when is the server coming back?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S88 when is the server coming back?

R2 its been almost 17hr and still server is down... I just feel like its not being taking care off. hopefully you understand why my frustration b/c ive invested a big amount of money and I cant even enjoy this game when the server has a daily 40% down time.

Comment

• Your frustration is very much understandable, and I am frequently asking the team for updates.

The cause of the server's condition has turned out to be much more intricate than our average errors, hence the dragged out process of addressing it.

Comment

• I may not be R2 member of staff but it will take at-least another 24 hours from the threads related to the topic, it seems the time wildly is different for each issue, this one could take longer than the others.. As for your figure, i would say its more like 65-70% down time, though i have a mere day on the sever, of which 17 hours the sever has been offline.

Comment

• Since the issues became routine, daily login failure (from what I've noticed) can vary between several minutes, a few hours, and now to nearly a full day. This is the longest the server has gone without having a breather moment of going back up.

The core of the problem is rather sensitive, so it will be taking some time to resolve.

Comment

• Thanks for being the person stuck in the middle Reverie, i am glad someones pushing it on our behalf.

Comment

• Originally posted by TatsuyaHyogo View Post
              Thanks for being the person stuck in the middle Reverie, i am glad someones pushing it on our behalf.
              It's the least I could do. I will definitely be slamming the team with compensation requests once we see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Comment

• Was another Rollback performed on S88?

Comment

• Originally posted by TatsuyaHyogo View Post
                  Was another Rollback performed on S88?
                  There was: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....erver-Rollback

Comment

• hmm..Seems like the DC Issue persists, after being disconnected from the sever its back to its old ways, can anyone else confirm that? Never mind, i found out why haha.

Comment

• S88 cant connect for 3 days now log in failed ***!!!

is it just me or other players are experiencing "failed to connect to server" in s88 constance.. its been 3 days now still cant log in.. i missed a lot of events and leveling... wew.. so much for my VIP and crystal top up.. worst server of CS...

Comment

• now.server.87.is.doing.the.same.thing.as.well

Comment

• It was up last night, for a short time. However another rollback has happened so any you spent are effectively lost, any money spent is lost, gone. If you attempt to get it back you will be banned for getting it back. Despite not having the service paid for or the benefit of supporting the game.

It is once more however offline, so its not just you.

Comment

• Server 88 down again?

I assume this is happening to everyone not just me given the recent events, but i figured id ask the forums if anyone else cant connect to 88.

Comment

• S88 when is the server coming up?

i was wondering when the server is coming back up!?!?!? also its a Tuesday shouldnt be many worker to fix this server its been 3 hr since i log in and still server has been down please fix it permanently....

Comment

• I would also like to know.. Every time i get to level 25/26 it blows up server wise, and then i lose my character..

Comment

Working...
                                X