No announcement yet.

Can't Login

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maybe all servers then and will get ex tokens as compo even for the maxed level players coz R2 loves to bleep us all

Comment

this is getting old really fast i want on game please fix it ty

Comment

Why can not I log in??

Comment

not all servers, i was just checking few and can log on other ones

Comment

i was in the middle of doing heraldry and suddenly server go bye bye my rune tyrant better not vanish coz its ur fault r2 w/o even sayin a word that server gonna shut down plus i don't always check forum next time you going to shut down the server make a system announcement

Comment

Darn, R2 are really mess up this times. What R2 doing this times ? I want compensation gift.

Comment

Failed login has been reported for server group [S85 & S87], server group [S1, S2, S3, S4, S5, S6, S7, S8, S9, S16, S20, S52, S55, S57, & S59], as well as S88 still. Are there any others experiencing this issue?

Comment

Originally posted by pt123456 View Post
                  not all servers, i was just checking few and can log on other ones
                  i guess our servers have drawn the short straw again lol

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                  Failed login has been reported for server group [S85 & S87] and server group [S1, S2, S3, S4, S5, S6, S7, S8, S9, S16, S20, S52, S55, S57, & S59]. Are there any others experiencing this issue?
                  my god reverie i feel for you and the hassle your gonna get for this issue as you are the only mod that seems to do your job and help us
                  Last edited by Reverie; 11-03-2015, 06:09 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Originally posted by Angel.Blade View Post
                    my god reverie i feel for you and the hassle your gonna get for this issue as you are the only mod that seems to do your job and help us
                    I do wish I had help during these times. ;~;

I will be forwarding a request for compensation for the new server groups that just went down as well.

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....s-are-careless.

well.the.hacker.in.the.above.thread.maybe.he.is.responsible.idk.i.just.seem.its.funnie.that.he.told.yall.he.would.attack.and.guess.what.87.is.down.and.s1.i.think.its.time.to.move.to.a.new.source.of.gameing.for.me
                      Last edited by Reverie; 11-03-2015, 06:15 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                        I do wish I had help during these times. ;~;

I will be forwarding a request for compensation for the new server groups that just went down as well.
                        lol can u ask REALLY NICELY NO XP tokens lol only joking i just wanna get back on to do my stuff lol

Comment

Originally posted by Angel.Blade View Post
                          lol can u ask REALLY NICELY NO XP tokens lol only joking i just wanna get back on to do my stuff lol
                          I'll be sure to add in a, "And it better not suck," when forwarding the request. >.<

Comment

any.expected.timre.frame.for.s87.to.come.up

Comment

morning reverie and missy it's still down

Comment

Originally posted by ZiLLa170 View Post
                                any.expected.timre.frame.for.s87.to.come.up
                                I sadly was unable to acquire an ETA for server's coming back up, but the team is working on it. Should I be updated on anything, I will post back here.

Originally posted by EeveeLee View Post
                                morning reverie
                                Morning to you as well. :3

Comment

Working...
                                X