Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Can't Login

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

read.all.post.on.this.thread.out.of.luck.we.go.down.today.and.so.does.s1.r2.the.person.responsible.is.emai.yall.allrdy.and.yall.are.trying.to.tell.him.he.is.a.wolf.apprently.then.said.he.would.shut.down.s87.and.s1......please.do.something.about.this.ughhhh.ive.invested.money.into.a.game.which.the.gms.care.nothing.to.fix.right.now

and.imma.throw.a.fit.till.i.can.play.a.game.i.have.invested.into.this.is.not.an.maintence.period.there.was.no.warning.so.it.needs.fix.and.fixed.fast.im.losing.time.off.my.lvling.and.dungeons.runs.today

1.day.i.can.farm.2-5pgold
    gain.1.lvl.each.day.easily

so.in.order.for.the.compestation.to.be.worth.can.u.give.us.the.equilty.of.what.we.can.do.in.1.day
    Last edited by Reverie; 11-03-2015, 06:28 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
      I'll be sure to add in a, "And it better not suck," when forwarding the request. >.<
      yay thx rev, u finally got our highest hopes! since u got to kick their butt anyways, add couple kicks about letting daily login reset again.
      Just hoping theres actually someone working to get server back up. we have been getting login issues and random dc alot on past days but at least we got daily stuff done somehow unlike now

Comment

maybe you should have invest your money on more important stuff first than in a game?

Relax ... when its up mods will let us know

Comment

Our team is working on addressing all down servers. The cause of the problem is rather sensitive, so it will take more time than our usual errors.

Comment

Its ok Rev =) this small error means some of us player can catch up on sleep and other real life matters.

Jiayo tech teams and mods! we cheering on you ^o^! you can do it!

Comment

Just logged in! i think it's up now

Comment

87.up.for.the.time.being.and.85

Comment

Originally posted by bettynibbles View Post
                  Jiayo tech teams and mods! we cheering on you ^o^! you can do it!
                  <3

Originally posted by eveckarbon View Post
                  Just logged in! i think it's up now
                  Glad to hear it; please post back here if the problem persists.

Comment

AWESOME WORK team! rev please tell them tech team (and you mods) thank you :kisses:

Comment

i can not log my main char it says it is a illegal login i ply on Aurora Point

Comment

s87.is.up.for.the.time.being.rev.sorry.for.my.attuitude.im.crystal.saga.addict.lol

Comment

ty hun for your help s55 seems to be working now also :-D

Comment

s4 wilterlands is back up and running, time to check if my pumpkins have gone mouldy lol

Comment

our server group is up, back to work

Comment

S88 is still not working, its rather annoying at best right now, considering the character i had made during the servers uptime was removed. so thats two characters i've lost now XD one due to rollbacks this one due to whatever it was.

Comment

Working...
                                X