No announcement yet.

Can't Login

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Riverie is there anyway i can get a refund i spent almost 500$ on this game and so far its been a complete disappointment i really regret choosing this unstable server. if unable to refund my money can i get sometype of credit for me to use on a different server. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by Blasser View Post
      Riverie is there anyway i can get a refund i spent almost 500$ on this game and so far its been a complete disappointment i really regret choosing this unstable server. if unable to refund my money can i get sometype of credit for me to use on a different server. Thank you.
      you should be so lucky its an online game everyone experiences issues new server or not time to suck it up

Comment

lol. me too
        ive spent more than 5k over this 4 year
        can i get that back and quit?
        IGN:Kuzuka

Server: (S9) Zensho Island

Comment

over the years i have spend a pretty £ or 2 ours is no longer a new server seriously u just have to grin n bear it or quit or just stop cashing

Comment

Originally posted by Angel.Blade View Post
            give poor rev a break she been hard at it all day listening to all our problems its not her fault afterall
            Thank you for your kind words. These times are certainly difficult as I am handling this on my own. <3

For those of you wondering about whether or not refunds are possible, tickets will need to be filed as each case differs from the next. Tickets can be filed through our support page here: http://www.r2games.com/support/

Note that if the GMs do comply with a refund, your account and all toons associated with the account are susceptible to being permanently banned as per R2's Refund & Chargeback policy.

Comment

Login Woes

Logged in at home-page - enter S3 Kaymo Mountain server get "Connecting to server" "Getting Character list" and it hangs with message "Failed to Connect to server".

Flash player is current, cache has been deleted, restarted computer, switched accounts... same problem.

Switched Computer, switched browser, same problem .... CANNOT get into game. Obviously I'm logged in to be able to post here.

Suggestions? Going on 2 hours now.

Comment

oh well cant wait for the server to get back up tired of waiting gnite

Comment

What the hell are happening i can,t log in, can you pls. Guis pix it....

Comment

Same here... I've been getting "failed to connect" for the past hour. I know it's CS cause i have no problem logging into any other game.

Comment

• So just curious - is S3 group of servers actually down or is strictly an unlucky few that are now locked out?

Server status shows Green as UP but still cannot login...
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	ServerUp.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	20.2 KB
ID:	1718999

Comment

• give us a head up rev when they are back up n running going to bed now missed my void runs but hey hoe just 1 of them things i guess everyone has tech difficulties every now n then lol keep smiling hun

Comment

• Interesting to come back and see the servers are down again. I guess i will just sit back and be patient as the team seems to be dealing with some serious issues. How long have they been down by the way ??

Comment

• think it has been down about 7 pm server time

Comment

• servers still down? been soon 6 hours already

Comment

• Failed to Connect to Server

Any update available on the situation yet? The lack of information is nearly as frustrating as the lack of servers

Comment

Working...
                                X