Buying gold from a hack gold site

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying gold from a hack gold site

1 person from s59 named Pie and her alt PCMachine buying from a hack gold site
    yesterday the bot shout on world chat that he/she selling golds for 100g=5$ and when i check gold ranking that bot
    is 1st on gold rankings while Pie are not on gold rankings then suddenly bot stop shouting on world chat
    then after reset of rankings Pie is on number 1 on gold with the same gold of the Bot selling crystal,
    but she never vend items and just doing grind only,, this Pie got banned before on S52 named Chippy for scamming GMUT to players
    plss do some action to banned this player buying from a hack site so win Gold rankings her char and his alt if she combined golds
    it will reach 9d or more,, 9d in 4days? LOL without doing delivery and vending on town, many people on our server notice that..plss do some action
    plss do not tolerate her buying from a hack site thanks Click image for larger version

Name:	hack.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	66.5 KB
ID:	1733511

lol yea one of my friends told me in game about this buying gold in game from the bots. they told me that HWs are sold 10g each. she told me to sell some too but i won't since i can get banned lol.
    Character Name: Yuni
    Class: Cutest Retribution Knight
    Guild: ANJell
    Position: Guild Master

Officially retired from Killer's Den

Comment

oh wow that's just plain unfair. this should be checked by support immediately to stop any gold buying in real life cash. so unfair for normal players...

Comment

unfair to people who buying crystal for items not on hack site

Comment

well that pedobeer i see her/him always vending many items from crystal shop thats why he reach that gold

Comment

unfair? how come?? he spent rl money too, tho he cashed them to goldsite instead to official r2games,
            it is illegal due to violation of tos but unfair ....uh i dont think so
            They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
            But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

If you suspect a player of wrong doing, it's always best to send a ticket to http://tickets.r2games.com so it can be investigated.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Unfair to people who buy real crystal, and she buy from a hack site so it's illegal can be banned,,
                memory lane yes i send a ticket on support thanks
                bec its unfair to us on new server she will win gold rankings with buying golds to a hack site

Comment

i was actually attempting to see if the bots are just bots or real people and this what came up Click image for larger version

Name:	hahahahaha.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	74.0 KB
ID:	1662504 :P i didnt accept the offer bcos i might get banned lol
                  Character Name: Yuni
                  Class: Cutest Retribution Knight
                  Guild: ANJell
                  Position: Guild Master

Officially retired from Killer's Den

Comment

Working...
                  X