Down Again!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chung-Ae View Post
    you get dcd after loading and you need to load and load and load it again to get in the game jabby
    normally that takes around 2 hours per toon tho, cant really say that would be enjoyable gaming

Comment

• HELP PLS why does my account cannot be played!

Help pls i cant opne my account when im going to enter the game it always says the lost connetion to the server pls help
      CRYSTAL SAGA
      BOLOB
      LEVEL 89

Comment

• Hi i'm still having much difficulty getting in game. On character loading page, I get messages Authorization error and, Failed to connect to server Plz. help and TY.
        Last edited by Jubilee961; 11-18-2015, 10:42 AM.
        server: (s49)Belas Chasm
        IGN: (s49)Annabelle
        Class: Anti-Mage Ranger
        Level: 130 (Scion)
        Guild: (s26)FTW (Home away from home)

Comment

• Originally posted by pt123456 View Post
          normally that takes around 2 hours per toon tho, cant really say that would be enjoyable gaming
          thats why i dont bother loggin in anymore until they fix the server pain in the butt waiting for that loading thing to finish then when u check hell failed to connect lool

Comment

• Login!!

Can't the mod's still give us a clue about whats going on with the merged servers???
            Alot of us still cant log in normally..
            We have been patient just like u asked but still it has been over 2 weeks already so please explain whats going on..

Comment

• i have seen some lvl 1 toons logging in and ofc they not having any trouble to log. when they get that problem is with toons having lots of data like big auras etc?

Comment

• no pt123456. Its the old players in the merged server dating back from 2+ years old..
                The toons that has been created after that having no problems logging in.

Comment

• Originally posted by JackfireDT View Post
                  no pt123456. Its the old players in the merged server dating back from 2+ years old..
                  The toons that has been created after that having no problems logging in.
                  i know, that was sarcastic...my toon is 4 years old and im having hell to get it online. but my lil alts are logging in just fine

Comment

• Go all servers seem to be fixed.....Loog up to test .... thanx
                    please close this thread forever......i dont want to ever see it again TY
                    Last edited by Jabus; 11-20-2015, 04:05 AM. Reason: because

Comment

• it does look like it is fixed.. but still the mods and the devs owes the players a good explanation.....

Comment

• Lets give poor rev a break and simpy ask for compensation in a proper manner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jabus View Post
                          Lets give poor rev a break and simpy ask for compensation in a proper manner.
                          ........and at a respectable rate please

Comment

• LMAO!!...
                            jabus and riverssing please check what that person said once again.. and this time read carefully..
                            nobody is blaming rev here......

Comment

• Originally posted by JackfireDT View Post
                              LMAO!!...
                              jabus and riverssing please check what that person said once again.. and this time read carefully..
                              nobody is blaming rev here......
                              We know that

Rev is the one person who has promised to ask for compensation for us, we just saying that we should show her some respect and at the same time, hoping the compensation will be worth having.

Comment

• Originally posted by RiversSing View Post
                                We know that

Rev is the one person who has promised to ask for compensation for us, we just saying that we should show her some respect and at the same time, hoping the compensation will be worth having.
                                best of luck with ur high hopes..
                                i wish for the same but lets see what happens :v

Comment

Working...
                                X