Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

offensive language

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• offensive language

hello i am very offended by this players language, i look over it once and ignored it and reported him in game it seem to do no justice i am here now with picture proof and many people are offending by it

file:///C:/KOGGAMES/Elsword/data/ScreenCapture/offensive%20word.png

over written on a previously screen shot

The image you've provided is not viewable.

If the player continues, you may take a screenshot of the player's vulgar language, preferably with the server timestamp, and either forward it to a moderator or via ticket for recording. Tickets can be filed here: http://www.r2games.com/support/

It's also highly recommended that you place the player on your Ignore List if you find their chats continually bothersome.
    Last edited by Reverie; 11-08-2015, 08:49 PM.

Comment

thats the thing he is an alt of a player i have ignored in the past recently saying racial slur is against any game policy
      Click image for larger version

Name:	offenisve word.png
Views:	1
Size:	110.3 KB
ID:	1719138

Comment

If you could provide a screenshot with the server timestamp, it will be forwarded for a mute.

That being said, alts can also be ignored.

Comment

screen shot was taken at 21:15 cant go back that far
          this is a offensive language and all it gets is a mute? i think not

why was my last post deleted? u ask for a screen shot of it
          Last edited by Reverie; 11-08-2015, 09:03 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Duplicate postings are not necessary. Your screenshot has already been posted in your second response.

Screenshots with in-game server timestamps are necessary in order to avoid muting a player for the same occurrence.

Standard consequences for vulgar language is a mute. The duration of the mute extends with recurring offenses. If violations continue persistently, a temporary ban will be considered.

Comment

then mute him i gave u proof to his racial slur

Comment

I am requesting a screenshot with a timestamp to confirm that the offense is current. Otherwise, you will need to send it in via ticket.

Comment

but for this incident i believe it deserves a permanent banned not just a temporary, i shouldnt have to come on a game where my kids also play and they see a racial word such as that on world chat

Originally posted by R273732873 View Post
                  screen shot was taken at 21:15 cant go back that far
                  this is a offensive language and all it gets is a mute? i think not

why was my last post deleted? u ask for a screen shot of it
                  i did provide a time stamp ^^
                  Last edited by Reverie; 11-08-2015, 09:11 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Consequences are determined by the GMs. As previously noted, initial violations will receive a mute. Repeat offenses will received extended mutes, and persistent occurrences will be considered for temporary bans.

An in-game timestamp is a display of the clock in the server.

Comment

cant get one now happen a hour ago

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	57.9 KB
ID:	1719139
                      here
                      Last edited by Reverie; 11-08-2015, 09:23 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Here is the support link for you: http://www.r2games.com/support/

Comment

already sumbitted a ticket i have yet to receive a email

Comment

An e-mail will be sent to you once our GMs have responded to your case.

Comment

just.a.few.days.ago.i.warn.the.same.playerbut.it.seem.little.effect.he.felt

he.even.call.it.a.joke
                              too.bad.no.screenshot.of.the.accident.but.he.dicline.ever.use.the.word.nigga

also.same.player.(S87)Shane
                              will.get.screenshot.on.future.violation

Comment

Working...
                              X