offensive language

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• offensive language

hello i am very offended by this players language, i look over it once and ignored it and reported him in game it seem to do no justice i am here now with picture proof and many people are offending by it

file:///C:/KOGGAMES/Elsword/data/ScreenCapture/offensive%20word.png

over written on a previously screen shot

The image you've provided is not viewable.

If the player continues, you may take a screenshot of the player's vulgar language, preferably with the server timestamp, and either forward it to a moderator or via ticket for recording. Tickets can be filed here: http://www.r2games.com/support/

It's also highly recommended that you place the player on your Ignore List if you find their chats continually bothersome.
    Last edited by Reverie; 11-08-2015, 08:49 PM.

Comment

thats the thing he is an alt of a player i have ignored in the past recently saying racial slur is against any game policy
      Click image for larger version

Name:	offenisve word.png
Views:	1
Size:	110.3 KB
ID:	1719138

Comment

If you could provide a screenshot with the server timestamp, it will be forwarded for a mute.

That being said, alts can also be ignored.

Comment

screen shot was taken at 21:15 cant go back that far
          this is a offensive language and all it gets is a mute? i think not

why was my last post deleted? u ask for a screen shot of it
          Last edited by Reverie; 11-08-2015, 09:03 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Duplicate postings are not necessary. Your screenshot has already been posted in your second response.

Screenshots with in-game server timestamps are necessary in order to avoid muting a player for the same occurrence.

Standard consequences for vulgar language is a mute. The duration of the mute extends with recurring offenses. If violations continue persistently, a temporary ban will be considered.

Comment

then mute him i gave u proof to his racial slur

Comment

I am requesting a screenshot with a timestamp to confirm that the offense is current. Otherwise, you will need to send it in via ticket.

Comment

but for this incident i believe it deserves a permanent banned not just a temporary, i shouldnt have to come on a game where my kids also play and they see a racial word such as that on world chat

Originally posted by R273732873 View Post
                  screen shot was taken at 21:15 cant go back that far
                  this is a offensive language and all it gets is a mute? i think not

why was my last post deleted? u ask for a screen shot of it
                  i did provide a time stamp ^^
                  Last edited by Reverie; 11-08-2015, 09:11 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Consequences are determined by the GMs. As previously noted, initial violations will receive a mute. Repeat offenses will received extended mutes, and persistent occurrences will be considered for temporary bans.

An in-game timestamp is a display of the clock in the server.

Comment

cant get one now happen a hour ago

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	57.9 KB
ID:	1719139
                      here
                      Last edited by Reverie; 11-08-2015, 09:23 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Here is the support link for you: http://www.r2games.com/support/

Comment

already sumbitted a ticket i have yet to receive a email

Comment

An e-mail will be sent to you once our GMs have responded to your case.

Comment

just.a.few.days.ago.i.warn.the.same.playerbut.it.seem.little.effect.he.felt

he.even.call.it.a.joke
                              too.bad.no.screenshot.of.the.accident.but.he.dicline.ever.use.the.word.nigga

also.same.player.(S87)Shane
                              will.get.screenshot.on.future.violation

Comment

Working...
                              X