Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Respect?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Respect?

Would appear the R2 has little or no respect for us, the players, the paying customers and the free to play alike.

First we all have to put up with the horrendous log in and lag issues which are still not resolved almost 2 weeks since they first became widespead across the servers. Not only that, but we are also left totally without information regarding the issues. Nothing. Nada. Zip..... Not one meaningful update in all that time.

(and I don't mean that as a dig at Reverie, the deafening silence emanates from higher up the food-chain than poor Reverie who has tried).

And the latest insult, the charm to crystal swap. Really? Seriously? Aside from the large ticket items noted elsewhere, this new restriction means that it takes 2 days of exchanges even to 'revive on the spot' and the only thing on the 'daily' tab in the fate shop which you could actually buy daily is now a rose - which would be an extremely bad investment. Even a 1 hour afk card will take more than 4 days to get and dont even think about buying off-line experience...........

so, respect, no, I think not.

ummm Lag issues are your own issues o.o i never get log-in issues with any of my toons so speak for yourself. Players criticize r2 all the time for CS so asking for respect is hysterical. The charm swap is on the us(specifically the players who use mall) r2 can't simply wipe off mall and it's bots so easily. Your complaining amuses me so keep it goin
    Why is bacon called bacon and cookies called cookies when you bake cookies and cook bacon

Comment

Originally posted by R21507247 View Post
      ummm Lag issues are your own issues o.o i never get log-in issues with any of my toons so speak for yourself. Players criticize r2 all the time for CS so asking for respect is hysterical. The charm swap is on the us(specifically the players who use mall) r2 can't simply wipe off mall and it's bots so easily. Your complaining amuses me so keep it goin
      I'm so pleased you find me amusing and that I have entertained you However, FYI

1. I think you may find, if you peruse the forums, that the log-in / lag issues are certainly not limited to me. In fact, I am one of the 'lucky' players who has been able to log and play throughout the reported server issues. I know of many who have not been able to log in for around 2 weeks, some longer.

2. I am a 'casher' so the charm swap really means very little to me other than being a nice bonus occasionally. However, there are many, many players who are unable to cash and who save their charm in order to turn it into crystal to purchase specific items, or simply to take advantage of sales such as the 'Black Friday' event.

On my server group we have a community of players and just because some members of the community are personally unaffected by an issue, it does not necessarily mean they are unconcerned by it if it adversely affects other members of the community. If you do not have such a community spirit on your server group, you have our sympathy.

Finally, your posts would be so much easier to read if you learned a little grammar and punctuation.

Comment

right, i guess u are not reading forum. im not sure how many servers actually are having issues but on ours many players cant log at all, and lag makes doing even simple dungeon quite impossible. so she definately not only 1 having that issue.

Comment

Thus the enemy has shown itself.....

Comment

See there s proof of lack of respect on R2s part, the noobs that can t follow discussions are able to log in as for we serious players have been locked out for 2 weeks!!!

Comment

Respect? Whats this respect u speak of ?? r2 knows nothing regarding this word ... uncultured swines cant even tell ppl whats wrong , they doing the " if u ignore it they might go away " with us
              (S66)KKpower

Comment

Originally posted by KKpowpow View Post
                Respect? Whats this respect u speak of ?? r2 knows nothing regarding this word ... uncultured swines cant even tell ppl whats wrong , they doing the " if u ignore it they might go away " with us
                You are so right KK

Comment

R2 just another bunch of tom ***** and harry. Amauter know nothing. Just talk blah blah

Comment

Working...
                  X