• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just want 2 know

just want 2 know what u all do if some said Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_1.png
Views:	1
Size:	34.7 KB
ID:	1778604 what is on that screen shot because tbh i don't think stuff like that should b on game so would like 2 know what u all will do

Generally, mutes are served when there's a reported/confirmed chat violation. Repeated offenses will eventually lead to a temporary ban.

Do you happen to have a screenshot with the server timestamp? If not, you will need to report the player via ticket as I cannot confirm its time of occurrence. Tickets can be filed through our support page here: http://www.r2games.com/support/

Comment

ok ty 4 your time

Comment

so happy u post about me but where is the rest of the chat so incline to making me look bad but u forgot all the other chat

Comment

Originally posted by ZiLLa170 View Post
          so happy u post about me but where is the rest of the chat so incline to making me look bad but u forgot all the other chat
          you make yourself look bad enough without our help
          Last edited by Whisper498; 12-01-2015, 04:16 PM.

Comment

tbh that 'bit' of the convo quoted looks like MissyZ was being ironic - I mean, would a person who genuinely meant that spell allah without a capital A and refer to innocent ppls? lets face it, anyone who genuinely meant that wouldnt be viewing the targets as 'innocent ppls' but as some kind of infidel that deserves to die.

Maybe I'm wrong but looks to me like someone taking a little snip of a convo, out of context and is trying to make her look bad.............

Comment

Originally posted by beaststore View Post
              tbh that 'bit' of the convo quoted looks like MissyZ was being ironic - I mean, would a person who genuinely meant that spell allah without a capital A and refer to innocent ppls? lets face it, anyone who genuinely meant that wouldnt be viewing the targets as 'innocent ppls' but as some kind of infidel that deserves to die.

Maybe I'm wrong but looks to me like someone taking a little snip of a convo, out of context and is trying to make her look bad.............
              This is not a debate. The player asked a reasonable question about something that made them uncomfortable and it has been answered. That being said, I will be closing this thread as it serves no further purpose.

Comment

Working...
              X