Recharged 2k Crystals and got none

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recharged 2k Crystals and got none

I recharged 2k crystals and got none. My order history also indicates it's still unpaid but my bank said it's already charged with the amount. I tried recharging again but it won't accept it anymore.

I recharged another 1k crystals, it was successful but it did not got through as well. It's tagged as unpaid aswell -_-

Comment

same at me with the 10K pack I hope i dont lose the point for recharge anyways i want my mony instead back and iff it need by a lawer
      Last edited by Lordi05; 01-07-2016, 09:20 AM. Reason: add text

Comment

Same -_- it's such a nuisance

Comment

Did it show that your purchase is not paid yet as well?

Comment

You can ask the GMs to check on the status of your recharges via ticket: http://www.r2games.com/support/

Comment

How? I don't see any "file a ticket" on the link you've sent. Sorry, first time to raise a concern here.

Comment

Originally posted by R22086914 View Post
                How? I don't see any "file a ticket" on the link you've sent. Sorry, first time to raise a concern here.
                It is located at the bottom of every sub-category article. Click around; you'll find it.

Comment

NVM, googled it. Thanks anyways.

Comment

Except the 1st answer that mention "we will look into the matter", more like an automated msg rather an answer, the ticket left unanswered! For example : #471728
                    Is there a way to push the ticket again?! Are they on a perm vacation or something?!

Comment

Originally posted by R22086914 View Post
                      NVM, googled it. Thanks anyways.
                      Make sure you're not going through the old ticket system. The link provided is our current system of use.

Comment

allready done after 1 Hour waiting but no answers now its 4 hour Over its not OK for an realtime payment system R2 juste takes the mony from PPL and make nothing right now so How long should it takes dont say 3 days I loose a lot of token points etc at this time R2 Should give them a BIG sorry to the Players and i mean not wastet items like Afk Cards or 2EXP etc

Comment

Would you not instigate a message to be circulated to CS users about purchasing and not receiving products? This is a serious issue and a BAD CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE. Fortunately for me I found this on forums before I got home to cash for the Points of interest only to be disappointed. Bad communication as per usual. KPIs' seem to be derived on sales instead of experience, usually experience helps increase sales but meh what do I know...

Comment

Strange tho a guy on our server got from divine to proms instantly! Oh forgot mall mmo works fine

Comment

Ticket responses are not immediate. If your ticket has not been responded to in 24 hours, you may post your ticket number and it will be forwarded by an available moderator.

Comment

Working...
                              X