Recharging

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recharging

I was just wondering if anyone else is having problems with the cashing system?

I have bought to sets of Crystals over an hour ago now and not had anything at all. The payment has been completed on PayPal end and the money has been removed from my bank account too.

I cash regularly, so it is NOT my first time cashing by any means. I normally receive my Crystals within 5mins D: and have never had to wait longer then 10mins D:

So if anyone could get back to me to let me know if there is problem with it i would be rather grateful
    APOLOYMI
    MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
    LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
    (S44)PSYCHODELICA
    GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

was wondering if anyone is having problems with cashing and spending real money in game... i play on aeria servers on (s4)Evilwolfz lvl61 scion mage... and i recently just brought a $100 dollar back and havent received the pack or the 10k crystals in game...... i was wondering what are they gonna do,,,, as i dont see why that people that spend real money should lose out....

Comment

I just spent 7.99 on vip for this month and never gotten my 800 crystal what a rip off we need to be compensated for the crystal we're not receiving.

Comment

Originally posted by sdickfos.sd View Post
        was wondering if anyone is having problems with cashing and spending real money in game... i play on aeria servers on (s4)Evilwolfz lvl61 scion mage... and i recently just brought a $100 dollar back and havent received the pack or the 10k crystals in game...... i was wondering what are they gonna do,,,, as i dont see why that people that spend real money should lose out....
        Aeria is not affiliated with R2Games. You will need to contact their support for your payment issues.
        Originally posted by LordKyo View Post
        I just spent 7.99 on vip for this month and never gotten my 800 crystal what a rip off we need to be compensated for the crystal we're not receiving.
        Please send in a ticket to www.r2games.com/support so this can be taken care of for you.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

This is your problem as well, as it is happening in your own site game, the problem is in game (your game) not giving out the crystals as it is in your own servers. The fix needs to come from YOU guys as the devs of the game, stop blaming others for your incompetence and fix the issue.

Comment

im not gonna send a game ticket as it wont be resolved anyway. you people need to fix the game and give us crystal that we paid for.

i get my money on a direct express card as i get SSI and it has a master card logo on it. i dont use paypal or that other stuff. i wanna know how can i recieve my 800 crystal if you people at R2 wont fix the game.
            Last edited by Reverie; 02-12-2016, 12:46 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

im not gonna send a game ticket as it wont be resolved anyway. you people need to fix the game and give us crystal that we paid for.

i get my money on a direct express card as i get SSI and it has a master card logo on it. i dont use paypal or that other stuff. i wanna know how can i recieve my 800 crystal if you people at R2 wont fix the game.
              With that level of pessimism, you can't be helped. A ticket needs to be filed so that our team can manually deliver your crystals upon confirming the situation.

Comment

Originally posted by cindygmrgirl View Post
                This is your problem as well, as it is happening in your own site game, the problem is in game (your game) not giving out the crystals as it is in your own servers. The fix needs to come from YOU guys as the devs of the game, stop blaming others for your incompetence and fix the issue.
                R2, just like Aeria, is a publisher, not a developer. R2 has the same line communication with the developer that Aeria does. R2 doesn't use the same payment provider as Aeria, so any payment issues that occur for you on Aeria must be taken up with Aeria, as R2 cannot possibly verify or deliver crystals to you on Aeria's platform. Yes, it's the same game, but it's provided by multiple publishers, and each publisher is only able to provide support for the players who play through that specific publisher.

To R2 players with payment issues: you will need to send in a ticket and include your transaction number found on your account page. Reverie or I will be happy to escalate your ticket once you've provided the character name and server you sent the ticket with.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

so i dont get my 800 crystal that i paid for bcuz the game is messed up well its not my fault you people at R2 cant have a stable browser game and are ripping people off.
                  you so called moderators are a joke when it comes to this file a ticket. that's all the mods can do is tell people all go file a ticket and be done with it
                  bcuz R2 doesn't wanna hear what we have to say.

ok I just sent in my ticket hopefully within the next 3 days i will get my 800 crystal. fat chance in that happening but i can only hope tho.

i paid for my vip this month and it wore *** is going on here? my order number is 201512130004552083 i wanna know what is gonna be done about this i dont have money to pay for another vip this month.
                  Last edited by Reverie; 02-13-2016, 09:31 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

you so called moderators are a joke when it comes to this file a ticket. that's all the mods can do is tell people all go file a ticket and be done with it
                    bcuz R2 doesn't wanna hear what we have to say.
                    We direct you to the ticket system so that you can communicate with R2 so they can hear directly from you about your issue, which requires verification that we can't do through the forum.

Originally posted by LordKyo
                    i paid for my vip this month and it wore *** is going on here? my order number is 201512130004552083 i wanna know what is gonna be done about this i dont have money to pay for another vip this month.
                    Normal response time over the weekend is 48 hours. However, if you have not heard back on your ticket by tomorrow, since it will be their Monday, please provide the character name and server you sent your ticket in with and I will ask about it.

Apoloymi, was your issue sorted out, or do you need us to poke someone for you?

Comment

Paid for Vip not working.

Moderator MemoryLane I just sent you a personal message and I did file a ticket about it so if you need my account information to log in so you can see my order
                      I will give it to you. My in game name is EvilWillow and I'm on server S89.
                      Last edited by LordKyo; 02-13-2016, 07:17 AM. Reason: Vip not working

Comment

I replied, LordKyo, and I see you provided your character name and server here. Let me know if you don't have a reply to your ticket in 12ish hours, and I'll ask about it for you.

Comment

ok i will keep checking my email to see if i get anything from R2. im willing to give you memorylane my account info for R2 and let you see my order and see that i did
                          pay for the vip this month. i got no reason to lie to R2 and get banned for it. all im asking for is justice and some kind of compensated pack since im losing out on my vip and crystal.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                            We direct you to the ticket system so that you can communicate with R2 so they can hear directly from you about your issue, which requires verification that we can't do through the forum.

Normal response time over the weekend is 48 hours. However, if you have not heard back on your ticket by tomorrow, since it will be their Monday, please provide the character name and server you sent your ticket in with and I will ask about it.

Apoloymi, was your issue sorted out, or do you need us to poke someone for you?
                            to be honest Mems, it took 4/5 days to get any kind of response to the ticket that i sent in. I couldn't get a ticket number till they replied, so my bank has just recalled payment. I did try waiting, but after 4/5 day and no reply or response at all I did what i thought was best.
                            APOLOYMI
                            MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
                            LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
                            (S44)PSYCHODELICA
                            GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Vip not working.JPG
Views:	3
Size:	86.9 KB
ID:	1723610

I paid for Vip and didnt get it.

Comment

Working...
                              X