No announcement yet.

Recharging

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am i spent 99.99 on crystals on Feb.9,2016 and haven't received them yet on Crystal Saga

Comment

Originally posted by taylonahuggins View Post
      i am i spent 99.99 on crystals on Feb.9,2016 and haven't received them yet on Crystal Saga
      You will need to file a ticket containing your order number. The GMs will check on the status of your purchase from there and proceed as necessary.

Tickets can be filed through our support page here: http://www.r2games.com/support/

Comment

Is this issue being checked into, i would really like to recharge today. Get it fixed.

Comment

got a question i went and bought 5 super mount packs got the windfiery to pop out but when i went to the mount to use it the mount wasnt there. do i need to file
          a ticket?

Comment

Originally posted by LordKyo View Post
            got a question i went and bought 5 super mount packs got the windfiery to pop out but when i went to the mount to use it the mount wasnt there. do i need to file
            a ticket?
            Have you checked your Temp Storage? When mount slots are full, incoming mounts will be bumped there.

It's also highly advised that you take a screenshot of the system box displaying that you did obtain a Windfiery in the event you do need to file a ticket (the transparent interface located at the bottom right hand corner).

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
              Have you checked your Temp Storage? When mount slots are full, incoming mounts will be bumped there.

It's also highly advised that you take a screenshot of the system box displaying that you did obtain a Windfiery in the event you do need to file a ticket (the transparent interface located at the bottom right hand corner).
              i been exping and the transparent box is full of exp from mobs i been killing. there is no way to see that i got the windfiery but i did sent in a ticket.
              its not in my temp storare i already looked.

Click image for larger version

Name:	windfiery didnt show up.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	229.6 KB
ID:	1723639

the transparent box is full of exp i didnt think to take a screen shot of it before i apologize for it.

Name:	no windfiery in temp storage.JPG
Size:	261.9 KB
ID:	1723640

Name:	no windfiery in mount.JPG
Size:	207.9 KB
ID:	1723641
              Last edited by Reverie; 02-17-2016, 02:35 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Working...
              X