Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Ticketing system

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ticketing system

Hi

I was wondering if the ticketing system is down for some reason.

All started Jan 15 when I tried to get an answer from a GM conserning a ticket that I did send towards the GM's at Aeria Games. At first I did get replies, but then Jan 21 came, and never got a msg back. 2 Weeks later I tried making a new ticket to try to get an update, and after giving more info on the 28th of January, the GM's here went blank again. Between then and now I did send 2 new tickets (around 1-2 weeks apart), but those never got answered.

And then to know that the answer they have to type is just so easy: 1)YES, there was communication, and what was decided, or 2) NO, there has not been any communication between the 2 teams + a notice if there has been communication conserning bugs/remarks between R2G and AG.

Our ticket system seems to be working just fine. If you need an R2 ticket forward (non-Aeria), you may post your ticket number here.

In the future, rather than creating new tickets, it's much more efficient to re-open your existing case by sending in another message as it keeps information collected and accessible in one area (rather than toggling between 5 different tickets). Cases are not always assigned to the same support member, so committing to one ticket will assure that the case handler is at least thoroughly updated on the details.

Comment

Original Case #: 484603
      Asking for update: Case #: 491345

And on the original case I did send a reply first (Jan 21), but no answer on that, that is why I made the new ticket on Jan 28.
      On that I did get a message back for more info, but after that no reply. The other 2 tickets never did give a reply, so no casenumbers for those. (did mention the casenumbers in all tickets made).

Comment

Ticket #491345 has been forwarded to be checked.

Comment

Still haven't received any reply from them.

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
          Ticket #491345 has been forwarded to be checked.
          Can it be forwarded again please? Still haven't received a single message.
          Last edited by Reverie; 03-15-2016, 11:08 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Forwarded.

Comment

Sorry to bother u again, but can this be forwarded again plese?

Comment

Sure thing.

[Update]
                The support member handling your case informed me that she was unable to acquire any records from Aeria's support team, so you will need to clarify what the issue is in your ticket.
                Last edited by Reverie; 03-24-2016, 04:00 AM.

Comment

Well, that update finally gives me some kind of an answer, even if it is just half. Time to go make a big complain to Aeria Games.
                  To bad, GM's here cant answer to tickets made on themself, cause it has to be forwarded every time.

Once again I have to come post here to get a reply on my ticket. It has been 8 days since I gave them more info about this case, but didn't get any reply yet.

So sorry for the extra work, but can this be forwarded again? :s

Originally posted by fr33doom
                  Once again I have to come post here to get a reply on my ticket. It has been 8 days since I gave them more info about this case, but didn't get any reply yet.

So sorry for the extra work, but can this be forwarded again? :s
                  Up, cause still no answer
                  Last edited by Reverie; 04-07-2016, 11:36 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

It's been forwarded.

Comment

Working...
                    X