First S93 now S94?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First S93 now S94?

***? why are the servers lagging to hell? s94 was out for 10 seconds....

It isnt even letting me get into the server.

Comment

anybody able to join s94 yet?? it says ,' failed to connect to server' .....

Comment

S94's issue is being looked into as well.

Comment

First S93 now S94?

So as you all may known S93 has been down for a while but as soon at S94 was released S93 went up and S94 went down...
          I mean this is just not acceptable please tell us what is going on do not just keep it to yourselves and ignore the people paying for you to do your jobs?

Anyhow... This game is just not worth the time and money now.

P.S: Yes S94 was up for about 2 minutes and then it was down I know because I was the first one to be on it... My user is Lucifer.

Comment

Honestly I think they should have dealt with all the bugs before releasing it but I guess as long as some action is being taken into effect to fix this matter makes me happy.

Comment

any idea how long will it take to fix ?

Comment

Originally posted by legecyruler View Post
                any idea how long will it take to fix ?
                Well you would expect it to be fixed right its been more than 10 hours since the downtime of 93 and now 94...

Comment

Probably give it another 30 mins since it has already been down for 30 mins, an hour should be effecient enough time but just keep on trying until them you never know

Comment

[s94]wild autumn failed connecting to server

Is [s94]Wild Autumn has a problem?? says always failed to connect to server.

Comment

Yes currently it is down the reason is unkown to everyone.

Comment

S94, S93? What is going on...

So as everyone knows S93 was down for 10 hours... And then when S94 was released it was up for a couple of minutes and then has been down for 6 hours now...
                        It is back to S93 now... I was playing and I was unable to do anything and failed to connect once again.

Comment

I charged money to s94 so i better have my money is all i know....

I charged money to my character in s94....will i have my money?
                          Last edited by Reverie; 04-01-2016, 07:24 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

nope you have lost it.. that will teach you to not cash lol..

the server was deleated.. soo no1 will get there money might teach you guys not to cash so hard
                            Last edited by Reverie; 04-01-2016, 07:24 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

where is s94 anyway i cant see it in the server list this means i have half blind or R2 is forgetting to release it
                              Crystal Saga - darkking of s61 and many more
                              Storm Throne - jepop of Azras Return and many more
                              Lunaria Story - REBORN of server 126 and many more

favourite movies = PK , 3 Ediots , Krrish 3, Bahubali : The Beggining, Heropanti , Main Tera Hero

Comment

Working...
                              X