First S93 now S94?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by briantiffin View Post
    nope you have lost it.. that will teach you to not cash lol..
    Nvm actually...Their support team got back with me saying that they located my payment and it will be delivered after the maintenance on the serve is finished.

Comment

the server was deleated.. soo no1 will get there money might teach you guys not to cash so hard
      S94 was not deleted; it was simply removed from the Server List for an emergency maintenance.

Comment

Sooo any time frame on when both 93 and 94 will be fixed? I was willing to not get a refund from my bank, and just wait it out, but 24 hours is ridiculous. And all you can say is it's getting looked into? Have they just been sitting there watching the lack of character list for the past 24 hours? People have spent crazy amounts of REAL money on this game. We aren't getting the services we paid for, and we aren't getting satisfactory answers. Pretty poor Customer Service to the people who pay your wages o.o
        Twisted

Comment

its totally unsatisfactory and ridiculous that we are going threw these issues with a game that makes so much money and they don't inform us and take ages to fix issues then giv us crapy little compo packs and expect us to be over the moon WELL ITS NOT GOOD ENOUGH

Comment

FOR SERVER S94////

well this is the second day they have had issues either there guys scr£wd up the codeing or there equipment isn't up to the job.. either 1 is sad thought from a game developer.. and to be honest the only option they have is to wipe the server clean every1 starts lvl 1 again and restarted with a DATE AND TIME SPECIFIED not just ohh we will be down for an undisclosed time for maintenance.. because the guys that waited for the original opentime are the 1s that have lost out as many either have jobs or couldn't stay awake for 24hrs till r2 took there head out there A55 to try fix issues correctly they should also give all money spent back and id say give every1 that was there at start the original start time/date 5k crystals each AND a compo pack to every1 else I cant see it working any other way because we wer given a date for server to open and it came and went a few waited all day and night till it opend I was 1 of them,, for it to close 1 min into game play was crazy and those are the players R2 need to make apologies to and give more than a compensation pack that is laughable after so much downtime..

Comment

Yes a date and time was established and I agree with everything you just said but then again it is just like the saying "life happens" I am sure they didnt expect all of this to happen but at the same time they should have had all of their corners covered as well, will we get a compensation pack maybe but everything else will be to costly for them.

Comment

does any1 atleast have an estimated time the servers are coming back up.. if attall.. I don't fancie spending another 37hrs straight on here so as not to fall further behind like the mess last night

just noticed the other thred has gone.. guess they didn't like the fact someone knew the law and rights of the consumer when it comes down to gameing
                Last edited by Reverie; 04-01-2016, 09:15 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

just noticed the other thred has gone.. guess they didn't like the fact someone knew the law and rights of the consumer when it comes down to gameing
                  All related threads are being merged into this one if it concerns S94. New threads related to S93's issues are merged here, if you'd like to comb through all the pages to look for said posts: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....74#post1513674

This prevents cluttering of the forum.

Comment

06.12 S94 down again.. HMM WONDER IF R2 GOING FOR WORLD REACORD ON HOW MANY PEOPLE THEY CAN REALLY ANNOY

Comment

Server 94 goes down for the third time in 48 hours

Pretty much title. I don't want to see this post merged either because that's a joke. Getting really tired of this stability garbage, and a rollback would be absolutely disgusting considering the amount of people that have already recharged and made a **** ton of progress.

If there's a rollback on 94 then the players aren't going to happy,

Like we're satisfied with being constantly taken down to begin with. Smh.

Comment

I just woke up and tried to get onto S94 and it is down again nice

Comment

It total stinks.. Trying hard to restrain my languish but its getting impossible now after what seams like ages.. 3 - 4 days is far far far far to long
                          Last edited by Reverie; 04-02-2016, 09:07 AM. Reason: Language.

Comment

Well it does to show you that they were spending their time trying to fix S93 now maybe it is our turn to fully get fixed

So now I wonder if they really are going to push Legends back because this will make already 2 days of offline
                            Last edited by Reverie; 04-02-2016, 09:12 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Its like a really bad nightmare which you cant seam to wakeup from.. and it keeps happening

Comment

i think maybe server 94 is not ready!!
                                why r2 still not doing emergency maintance for fix that??

Comment

Working...
                                X