S93 down.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S93 down.

When I attempt to log in, it says it's loading character list then it says Failed to login in a couple seconds later. My wifi connection is working and I tried deleting cache, history & cooking and restarting my laptop and still doesn't work.
    Why is bacon called bacon and cookies called cookies when you bake cookies and cook bacon

Which server are you having trouble logging in to?
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
      Which server are you having trouble logging in to?
      I can't log into S25, 28, 30, 31, 34, 38, 43, 46. 47 and 51 and they're all merged. It lets me log into other servers just not pvp east S25 - S51.

I asked a friend of mine on another server to try to join one one of the servers in the post above and it said the same thing for him. So it's not just me
      Last edited by MemoryLane; 04-01-2016, 04:56 PM. Reason: merged posts
      Why is bacon called bacon and cookies called cookies when you bake cookies and cook bacon

Comment

Exclamation Updated!!​Network Maintenance Notification on 28th March & 30th March @ 21:00 EDT

Dear players,

Due to networks upgrades, during certain time period there will be connection exception which may last 4 hours, such as disconnection,lag and unable to recharge, as well as other issues. When the upgrades finish, you will be able to log into game and play as usual. We are extremely sorry for all the inconvenience it may cause.

Note:
        Servers (s25,s28,s30,s31,s34,s38,s43,s46,s47,s51) will be updated on 28th March.
        Servers (s6,s10,s11,s15,s19,s24,s29,s35,s39,s44,s48,s53,s56,s58,s91) will be updated on 30th March

in which has been a lil over 4 hours now if the servers went down right at 2100

Comment

Originally posted by R21507247 View Post
          I can't log into S25, 28, 30, 31, 34, 38, 43, 46. 47 and 51 and they're all merged. It lets me log into other servers just not pvp east S25 - S51.
          Said servers are undergoing a network maintenance, as announced here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....arch-21-00-EDT

Comment

ive tryed to login but i comes this message

Click image for larger version

Name:	failed.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	236.3 KB
ID:	1724220

S93 5mins bevore was a blackout

Comment

I got the same problem Lordi, on s93, not on other servers tho

Comment

S93 not supposed to be down? Why is it down right now?

Comment

idk why Its allwasy after maintance R2 need to learn How did a Company work

it works now again
                  Last edited by MemoryLane; 04-01-2016, 04:56 PM. Reason: merged posts

Comment

Originally posted by Lordi05
                    it works now again
                    Just tried, not loading

Comment

S 93 down?

Anyone else not being able to log s 93?
                      Xayan "Deception" S 105

Comment

Same here, It has no maintenance I have no idea why its down...

Comment

i can login but with this Ping?? Look at pic and say whats wrong with them

Click image for larger version

Name:	lag.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	680.6 KB
ID:	1724221

Comment

:/ What's going on?

Comment

idk ive like 83k MS like now

Comment

Working...
                              X