No announcement yet.

S93 down.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really wouldn't get my hopes of it coming back up any time soon. I really think they must not know how to fix the problem.

Comment

• http://newrpg.com/browser-games-news...ing-down-2016/ just read this article probably sez it all..

Comment

• Not sure if they're just under-staffed or just don't care, but the lack of communication between the developers and the players is something that has got to be fixed. I saw that the current online staff members don't have an official forum account to give us updates, so they're using the mods? That's absolutely ridiculous. I'm disappointed in you, r2 games I just spent about 20$ on the game but now I feel like it's not even worth it. Probably won't be putting anymore money into this game.
        IGN - Alleina

Comment

• Originally posted by Yamgi View Post
          I really wouldn't get my hopes of it coming back up any time soon. I really think they must not know how to fix the problem.
          They have no clue or it would have been fixed by now.Its funny that this company with so many games and can't even keep a server running.Always trying to cut corners from my experinces.

I wouldnt get my hopes up for gaming in 93 anything soon,nothing is being done.But posts are being deleted,lol so go figure that,lol.Trying to cover up and then a mod comes and says "we needed to delete any spam" lol
          Last edited by Rathlor; 04-01-2016, 09:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by briantiffin View Post
            http://newrpg.com/browser-games-news...ing-down-2016/ just read this article probably sez it all..
            Is the game really shutting down? If so R2 should have mentioned this before I spent money ffs

Comment

• Originally posted by briantiffin View Post
              http://newrpg.com/browser-games-news...ing-down-2016/ just read this article probably sez it all..
              Think thats the Kabam version,idk though.

Comment

• It says in the article Kabam, and it says Feb 12th. Pretty sure it's past that date
                Twisted

Comment

• very true rathlor.. its like hmm we are going down better try minimise the damage.. ooops just deleted a whole page.. ohh its ok we will just make it look like spam and cover it up.. our customers wont no the difference they have waited 48hrs without any info on a fix or the issue whats another 48hrs..

yer I don't no the diference betwean the vertions just seams very coincidental about the date being so close
                  Last edited by Reverie; 04-01-2016, 09:13 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

• This is all an April fools joke. Not a very funny one I admit.

Comment

• What was said on the deleted page?
                      Xayan "Deception" S 105

Comment

• hey if this does shut down i dont wanna lose contact with you guys naf ozzy and all you good people

Comment

• well we can only hope.. but like that google april fools joke.. some jokes cost jobs this 1 will cost them the company

Comment

• WHY I CANT LOG IN ******* r2 I WANNA PLAY #17
                            Last edited by Reverie; 04-01-2016, 09:09 PM. Reason: Removed inappropriate word.

Comment

• Rip.

- Ichi

Comment

• well I had posted legal information I think on 1 page that basically stated they are breaking the law and cant stop people recalling there money and they have no rights to deleate or block charecters.. I think that was on 1 of the pages.. also there is a whole thred that has been wiped clean just has a heading

Comment

Working...
                                X