X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pt123456
    started a topic failed to connect server

failed to connect server

looks like server group S1, S2, S3, S4, S5, S7, S8, S9, S16, S20, S52, S55, S57, S59, DPS1-S3, Joyopark-s6-s8 is down, getting just failed to connect server on everyone. fix it asap plz

• tajmahal62
    replied
    Will we be compensated for the time lost?

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    That's good to hear; let me know if another login issue arises.

Leave a comment:

• pt123456
    replied
    finally after 12 hours we can log again, its fixed.

Leave a comment:

• Wreckingball5
    replied
    okay so i come home from a hard day and work and expect to be able to login and kill some noobs "cull the herd" so to speak.
    what to my dismay, i see a fail to connect screen. so i figure, try again, then try again, then try some more.
    I hope R2 realizes that there are noobs expecting to be killed and will probably go through withdrawals otherwise,
    so in that aspect, do it for the noobs, help the lil buggers out and get servers fixed, tks and GN

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    This thread should only be in regards to server group [S1, S2, S3, S4, S5, S7, S8, S9, S16, S20, S52, S55, S57, & S59]. S94 players should refrain from hijacking this thread -- connection issues for S94 should be noted in the following thread: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....r-DC-Daily-S94

Leave a comment:

• pt123456
    replied
    9 hours already

Leave a comment:

• alohadance
    replied
    Originally posted by pt123456 View Post
    our server is been showing online all this time, just cant login
    Yeah. It shows online but it's offline because it shows "Failed to Connect to Server". Anyway to lessen your boredom play Big Story Little Heroes on Facebook. Almost has the same graphics as Crystal Saga but its MOBA not MMORPG.

Leave a comment:

• pt123456
    replied
    Originally posted by alohadance View Post
    So.. S1-S92 is back again. They're online now so S94 is now offline..zzzzz
    our server is been showing online all this time, just cant login

Leave a comment:

• alohadance
    replied
    So.. S1-S92 is back again. They're online now so S94 is now offline..zzzzz

Leave a comment:

• tajmahal622
    replied
    Originally posted by Reverie View Post
    There are no updates at this time. I will check in with the team later and should I be given an estimated time of fix, I will post so here.
    Thank you much apprechiated

Leave a comment:

• Reverie
    replied
    There are no updates at this time. I will check in with the team later and should I be given an estimated time of fix, I will post so here.

Leave a comment:

• tajmahal622
    replied
    I really want to get on now...what is going on, we are all getting frustrated because we have been told nothing. The website still shows the servers as online and we've all missed IOB, Seng, DS etc. as well as the chance to do our daylies so naturally everyone is angry. Could we please be told something!

Leave a comment:

• beaststore1
    replied
    are we surprised? really?

Leave a comment:

• Angel.Blade
    replied
    no news yet

Leave a comment:

Working...
X