Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

S 94 Roleback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S 94 Roleback

I was wondering what happens now, since s 94 got a 2 days roleback. Who is going to compensate for the rose event?
    I was so close on getting the ghost pet. From 600+ roses down to 300 lol ? Are you guys serious? Not to mention the
    honor lost, the new blue pvp gear, weapon. And we didn't even receive compensation packs for this server being messed
    up since opening. So care for an explanation? What R2 did on this role back that wasn't even announced was [screwing] people
    over. I will laugh so hard if the dcing during events isn't fixed
    Last edited by Reverie; 04-19-2016, 10:24 AM. Reason: Replaced inappropriate word.
    Xayan "Deception" S 105

Originally posted by darrellana2009 View Post
    I was wondering what happens now, since s 94 got a 2 days roleback. Who is going to compensate for the rose event?
    I was so close on getting the ghost pet. From 600+ roses down to 300 lol ? Are you guys serious? Not to mention the
    honor lost, the new blue pvp gear, weapon. And we didn't even receive compensation packs for this server being messed
    up since opening. So care for an explanation? What R2 did on this role back that wasn't even announced was [screwing] people
    over. I will laugh so hard if the dcing during events isn't fixed
    They didn't even make an announcement yet so your complaining isn't needed at all. You could've just waited it out and checked if they have fixed anything or not. I am sure they'll make an announcement eventually and they can't give compensations right away it has to happen after maintenance.
    Please quit your whining and let them do their jobs without having to waste time on impatient, childish people like you.
    Yes, that's why I'm crowned queen.

Comment

Compensation will be discussed only after the server's issue has been completely resolved.

It seems a rollback was performed in an attempt to correct the recurring disconnections, which is something S94's community has been waiting on edge for. I am aware that rollbacks are not the most desirable correctional method, however it does act as a sign that the team is working on the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by SkrillAhmed View Post
        They didn't even make an announcement yet so your complaining isn't needed at all. You could've just waited it out and checked if they have fixed anything or not. I am sure they'll make an announcement eventually and they can't give compensations right away it has to happen after maintenance.
        Please quit your whining and let them do their jobs without having to waste time on impatient, childish people like you.
        Im older than you for sure that's first thing. Second thing is , it is my right to complain as things have been lost. Third and most important have decency to put your game name in before you start insulting around <3
        Xayan "Deception" S 105

Comment

I did say I will laugh . So here it is laughing
          So the role back fixed nothing. However you did ruined 3 days of hard work for everyone.
          Xayan "Deception" S 105

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
            Compensation will be discussed only after the server's issue has been completely resolved.

It seems a rollback was performed in an attempt to correct the recurring disconnections, which is something S94's community has been waiting on edge for. I am aware that rollbacks are not the most desirable correctional method, however it does act as a sign that the team is working on the problem.
            Lmfao... How can you say a rollback will fix it?
            Heres the thing you rolled back 3 days but this dc has been going on ever since the server came out and its been happening to other servers too... So why roll back 3 days when the problem started way before that, there is no explanation other than we lost all our work for no reason and the team has no idea what to do.

Comment

I totally agree. The server dc's for events. Usually Island of Blessing, Seng,Quiz,CoF,HS. It didn't start after maintenance like some think.It started round 1st April, a day after it got released. The thing is if your devs or IT wizzards can't fix this then maybe hire someone that can? Considering the amount of cash you guys get
              Xayan "Deception" S 105

Comment

it started 2 mins after the release of the server lol.. not 1 day

Comment

Working...
                X