Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello! It's the internet people are always rude, why complain...

ofc Alt abusing is legal, makes it easier to catch up to the mallers/cashers, would be extreme p2w if it wasn't allowed and less f2p would play that's for sure, and I'm sure R2 don't want that

You can easily move server since ur low, put them on ignore(plently of spaces since the mall bots spam is quite low), or cash and kill em

But yea there are always butts like this on all servers killing people somewhere, it's a pvp event, deal with it...
    Last edited by Reverie; 05-29-2016, 04:33 AM. Reason: Posts merged.
    'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

You're fighting an uphill battle. Everything they do is within the guidelines. Best bet is to troll hard. **** up their IOB. Steal stones from them.

The non-gamers who pay for stats aren't that smart. Get creative.

But really what kind of no-lifer comes on the forums to complain about it. That big yellow thing in the sky? That's the sun.
      Last edited by Necrosaro; 05-29-2016, 08:22 PM.

Comment

Wow..grats you got Reverie and MemoryLane attention. Honestly..or personaly I would be very..very happy if the one who got the fruit is anyone else except you MsKitty. Stop being selfish. You take the fruit and you turn it right away when u reach the npc. Anyone failed to get the iron disc aswell the quest. They kill you so that other people can have the fruit and everyone in team can get the iron disc n quest. Be clear..Wragler is a PVP event. PVP mean Player versus Player. Dear moderators, this is the reason why he make a threat about this. Being killed in fandafala by a member from the guild Hatred. Not only he threated the players, he also threated R2..i'm so surprised. I suggest to you MsKitty..if you want to play in peace, everyone follow your rules, then create your own game, your own server, your won rules, your own ToS..and I guarantee..ou will be the happiest person in the world in your own world. Im done. Thank you
        (S94) Letizia
        Me..a cashier? Lemme me think..

Comment

Lmao I enjoy this game, first off for those commenting,I'm the rude person who kills him everywhere ðŸ˜* but he de serves it, if things don't go his way he acts up, he'said been messing up my fandala for a few days now so I thought it's time I took matters in my own hands, I'll kill when and where I find him. And since he took this to forum I want to get him ban with the sexual abuse he's been doing and also trying to seduce other men in game while pretending to be a girl. Think those violate the tos rule doesn't it? Lml anyway I won't, I'm enjoying killing this noob 😇😇

Necro glad to see your in forum, I'll give you two options either 1 stay out of it and mind your business cause I don't collect in fandala, the one that's been messing it up is your friend over here, and also I don't do ion could care less your just messing things up for yourself and the rest of the sever, or 2 u can join kitty in being kill o.o doesn't bother me which one you choice,pretty sure the rest of the sever/cashed would agree with me, after all, all you both do is enter in game trolls ruin events then put the blame on a cashier, either you both or jealous or just don't like cashiers either way we don't like u ðŸ˜*ðŸ˜*💔ðŸ˜*ðŸ˜*glad to see we have the might reverie on this lol🔥only player mod I know
          Last edited by Reverie; 05-29-2016, 09:42 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Originally posted by tree09 View Post
            Lmao I enjoy this game, first off for those commenting,I'm the rude person who kills him everywhere í*½í¸* but he de serves it, if things don't go his way he acts up, he'said been messing up my fandala for a few days now so I thought it's time I took matters in my own hands, I'll kill when and where I find him. And since he took this to forum I want to get him ban with the sexual abuse he's been doing and also trying to seduce other men in game while pretending to be a girl. Think those violate the tos rule doesn't it? Lml anyway I won't, I'm enjoying killing this noob í*½í¸‡í*½í¸‡

Necro glad to see your in forum, I'll give you two options either 1 stay out of it and mind your business cause I don't collect in fandala, the one that's been messing it up is your friend over here, and also I don't do ion could care less your just messing things up for yourself and the rest of the sever, or 2 u can join kitty in being kill o.o doesn't bother me which one you choice,pretty sure the rest of the sever/cashed would agree with me, after all, all you both do is enter in game trolls ruin events then put the blame on a cashier, either you both or jealous or just don't like cashiers either way we don't like u í*½í¸*í*½í¸*í*½í²”í*½í¸*í*½í¸*glad to see we have the might reverie on this lolí*½í´¥only player mod I know

1) That's not my friend. In fact it's quite the contrary.
            2) I'm not intimidated by KOS. You're going to have to do better than that. KoS in IOB, you don't get it. I willdisrupt your iob just as I have done in the past. I'm not worried about being killed. In fact It's easier to accomplish my goal if I do get killed.
            3) Wrangle I am actually against ruining it for everyone. Everytime I had the fruit I always turned in on a reasonable time so that everyone can benefit. That is one area I haven't troll'd the haters yet.

Comment

I will now give you 2 options. Shut the hell up and sit the **** down you little ****.

Comment

Please keep in-game drama in-game. As the original issue has been addressed by both MemoryLane and myself, I will be closing this thread. Further comments and/or concerns may be redirected to PMs or through the ticket system.

Comment

Working...
                X