This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The biggest casher/the richest man alive

I just wanted to share what kind of people play this game, he must have some...special way of thinking?. What do you think?
    Click image for larger version

Name:	LordinBlack Discriminacion Suramerica1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	421.7 KB
ID:	1782392

Name:	lordddd.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	47.1 KB
ID:	1782393

Name:	4444.JPG
Size:	17.3 KB
ID:	1782394

Name:	11111.JPG
Size:	22.7 KB
ID:	1782395

Name:	Capturafffff.JPG
Size:	12.3 KB
ID:	1782396

Nomas ponlo en la lista de ignorar, asi no te estresas.

Comment

From the looks of it, the player is harassing you. If you feel as such, you may report them via ticket with these (and future) screenshots; do include their IGN and server. Tickets can be filed through our support page here: http://www.r2games.com/support/

You can also utilize the Ignore feature, as insistent as they seem.

Comment

We were at a world boss. This character was using racial slurs and tons of profanity to get me upset.I also dislike the demeaning post as if me spending money on the game I love is a crime. Change the thread title at least.

These images have been cropt and altered to make them look like a victim. Look closely how they are cropped.
        Last edited by Reverie; 06-07-2016, 11:28 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

It matters not what order the chats came in nor who egged who on for whatever reasons. Everyone is responsible for the things they say, and if what is said violates our ToS, they will be subject to sanctions.

Comment

You suggested the player to submit screenshots that have been altered. They are cut from the original chat log and none of the local chat was me talking directly to that player. The messages show me talking in local chat to someone else. What we can see however is me messaging that player to please stop messaging me with hate speach. Also the title of the post is derogitory towards me for spending money on a game. "Casher" is thrown around like a cuss word. I do have enough proof to back me up during this ticket despute. Can we please have the pictures showing my name in the altered photos to please be removed and the demeaning remark about my spending habbits taken down as well. Thank you for your time. Again I dont see why were tollerating players clearly mocking other players in the forums when the title of the post is a demeaning and obviously constructed to instigate even further. This player constantly loses during events and is upset that me spending money on this game has put me in a unfair position. It is a unfair advantage but not against the rules to spend money. ~LordinBlack, apparently rich and didnt know about it~

Comment

The screenshots displaying your IGN have been hidden per your request, however the title will remain unchanged as it is not identity specific.
              Last edited by Reverie; 06-08-2016, 12:56 AM.

Comment

Thank you for trying to help me. I still see my name there and some comment about my country

Comment

How this is altered? You are the only one racist, but am not reporting you cause my only purpose is the other players know the kind of person you really are talking trash in local chat when no one else is watching and acting like victim in world chat. If you say am racist, prove it, cause am not.
                  Like you always do, came here crying acting like victim. And i was first there at boss, that is why Yume was with me at party, then u came and told her if she wanted the world boss she had to go to you party. You talk many lies obviusly you have no proves of what you say. So ll put full screenshots are not altered, before i just did not want to full this of images, but here they are:

Name:	Lord is crazy.JPG
Size:	269.3 KB
ID:	1725125

Name:	LordinBlack Discriminacion Suramerica1.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	421.7 KB
ID:	1725126

Name:	discriminación.JPG
Size:	259.6 KB
ID:	1725127

Name:	lord again.JPG
Size:	289.0 KB
ID:	1725128

Name:	LordInBlack again.JPG
Size:	288.1 KB
ID:	1725129

Now if i am the racist, where are you proves????

Comment

so would you mind showing me where he mentioned your name or even whispered you? cause as far as i seen he hasn't directed any of those comment to anyone. neither did he whispered you. so what i've concluded is that your taking all of what he's saying to whoknows who, towards yourself and accusing him of being racist, just where did he mentioned something about race? yeah he mentioned a country being i poverty but how does that tie into race? also see that you took the initiative of whispering him, he didn't even reply to you, so i'm still trying to figure out when did he say he's directing all of this to you >.>

would also like for you to stop spaming chat pleaseClick image for larger version

Name:	spaming.jpg
Size:	74.6 KB
ID:	1725130
                    Last edited by Reverie; 06-08-2016, 11:08 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

The player's perspective on what was said to him is not up for debate. The matter has been redirected to the ticket system, so it should be continued there in private. Any further comments and/or concerns regarding this quarrel may be filed via ticket, thank you.

Comment

Working...
                      X