Ticket Problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ticket Problem

Hello, i recently filled a complaint ticket regarding loosing gems from upgrading savage equips, and i got a reply back saying that
    "As a support elves reinstating the gems you have lost is one of those things we have no control or prior knowledge about. The most thing we can do is to forward your case to our higher ops and see how well it will be received".
    And then they said that they'd inform the "higher ops" about my problem and hopefully restoring/ reinstating my lost gems, ( which is great for me lol ).
    Its been currently 8 days since I've last heard of them, ( August 13 rn, last reply was August 5th) and I would like to know whats going to happen. I know r2 is currently busy with the new CS2 game, which is understandable but I'd like them to take my ticket in consideration too.
    Thank you very much!

Ticket number #559634

Your ticket will be forwarded, however because it is the weekend, it is likely that you will not receive any sort of response until Monday. If you have not heard back from them by the end of Monday, you may post back here and they will be poked again.

Comment

Still no reply to this day, please poke again tyvm!

Comment

Your ticket has been forwarded.

Comment

Working...
        X