Chaos Wings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chaos Wings

C'mon nothing works around here anymore?! Send a ticket more than 2weeks ago for chaos wings to be removed and still nothing!
    Equip vault is already full of em and temp got like 10-15 of em! Seriously make em droppable if you can't sort tickets like that out!
    #: 571052

Ticket #571052 has been forwarded.

Comment

12 more days passed and still nothing!

Ok this is getting ridiculous!!! R2 still working?! At the end i won't be able to do anything cause of no space!! And tickets yet again seems that are just for show....
      # 584743
      # 571052
      Last edited by Reverie; 11-08-2016, 09:03 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Its okay pappody my account was hacked and ive been waiting over a month and no reply. I will start calling very soon and if no answers I will be filing a report against this site.

Comment

Originally posted by pappody View Post
          12 more days passed and still nothing!

Ok this is getting ridiculous!!! R2 still working?! At the end i won't be able to do anything cause of no space!! And tickets yet again seems that are just for show....
          # 584743
          # 571052
          Both ticket numbers have been forwarded to be checked. I would advise against creating multiple tickets regarding the same topic as it does complicate things from the backend. If you need to re-open a closed case, simply submit another response in the same ticket and it will re-open.

Originally posted by impugnlyocve View Post
          Its okay pappody my account was hacked and ive been waiting over a month and no reply. I will start calling very soon and if no answers I will be filing a report against this site.
          If you require a ticket forward, do provide your case number or you can PM me the e-mail address used to submit your ticket.

Comment

Well i'd expect something like that to be sorted out fast but well 1month and counting! No reply nothing! In the end tickets seems to be an excuse just to make people quiet!
            It's proven by now that none looks em none does something about em!

For gods sake what's wrong with the support! Reveived an email claiming that chaos wings was taken care and said to myself at last, until i open bag to see that the brainiac deleted just 1/30! So do i need to make another
            29 tickets?!
            Last edited by Reverie; 11-12-2016, 11:45 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

If you were not crystal clear in your ticket about having all 30 Chaos Wings deleted, then there is a margin for misunderstanding. You need to be painstakingly clear and simple when dealing with support.

Comment

Originally posted by pappody View Post
                C'mon nothing works around here anymore?! Send a ticket more than 2weeks ago for chaos wings to be removed and still nothing!
                Equip vault is already full of em and temp got like 10-15 of em! Seriously make em droppable if you can't sort tickets like that out!
                #: 571052
                In the end they will remove your main wings and you will wait another month to get them back :P

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                  If you were not crystal clear in your ticket about having all 30 Chaos Wings deleted, then there is a margin for misunderstanding. You need to be painstakingly clear and simple when dealing with support.
                  The fact that i was clear makes it more of a pain! And hence the dissapointment! The small things like that show the level of support of R2!

Uhm are tickets even working?! As we alr talked in pm "ticket history" page doesn't work! Made a ticket and never got a confirmation email(7days+ alreasy)! Asked for ticket forwardins some days ago and still nothing!
                  Last edited by Reverie; 11-25-2016, 11:59 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

We have already gone over this via PM: ticket history pages have been removed. They no longer exist. Any aspects of the old ticket system are obsolete. I am not sure how else to make that point any more clear. Confirmation e-mails also have not been a thing since I don't know how long. You will only receive e-mails from support when they have responded to your case; as you have not received one, they have not responded.

All you can do is be patient and wait for signs of life.

Comment

Working...
                    X