Failed to respond.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Failed to respond.

The r2 ticket and support team has failed to respond to me about the hacked toon. I do not want a ticket forwarded. I am now asking for the US Phone number to their support center asap. I will personally handle this issue.

There is no customer service phone number. All customer service is done via ticket.
    Interested in becoming a Forum Moderator? Fill out the application HERE!

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
    Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

That's funny. I've had my ticket forwarded many of times. It's been about 4 weeks now. No reply, not even a thought or update on progress. R2 will be dealing with me real soon if no updates have been given. Ticket number 576642. I will not keep waiting.

Comment

You will have to wait until Tuesday, as that is when head support is back in the office.
        Interested in becoming a Forum Moderator? Fill out the application HERE!

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
        Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

You're telling me the head of support has been gone for 4 weeks? You have no one else working that could have even sent a reply telling me this? That's the most pathetic thing I've ever read honestly. If I don't have a reply by Tuesday. R2 and I are going to be settling legal matters. Thank you have great days.

Comment

Still no response from the head of the support team. Going to file a report against R2 now sorry I have to do this but my account and money went to waste.

Comment

Working...
            X