still logged in maybe?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• still logged in maybe?

Randomly got dc'd from my toon, been trying to log back in but all it says is "lost connection to server". several times. Now i believe i read on here somewhere that its just the toon itself hasn't logged out of the game yet and it could take some time to actually log itself out and that's when ill be able to log in. Thought they fixed it though so here to make sure.
    💎Crystal Saga💎
    ☆Game Name: (s61)kanyo™
    ☆Death Tank
    ☆PvP King at your service
    ☆Class:Knight
    Upgrading a system and seeing the new *look* it gives is one of the best feelings huh? 😅

“You’re more important than my sword. …But just a little.”
    — Angeal (Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core)

Originally posted by Kanyo View Post
    Randomly got dc'd from my toon, been trying to log back in but all it says is "lost connection to server". several times. Now i believe i read on here somewhere that its just the toon itself hasn't logged out of the game yet and it could take some time to actually log itself out and that's when ill be able to log in. Thought they fixed it though so here to make sure.
    Yeah this is still a thing. If you have DC'ed while logged into your R2 account, then it wont let you log back in until your R2 account automatically signs itself out.
    Beerus - Mod of destruction.

Couldn't get the answer you were looking for? Submit a ticket by clicking

Comment

Working...
    X