• Show
Clear All

• Avernal Realm. Priests overpowered

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	234.3 KB
ID:	1733754
    Sorry R2 team but i don't find this to be fair after all the hard work eidolons priests have put into their characters....

Lots off errors but this thread speaks the truth.

Comment

Bet you lost cause you buffed the competition.

Any issue that gives the Priest Class an Edge is fixed with haste, but the basic issues/BUGS that disadvantage the Class are too "LOW PRIORITY" for the devs to worry about.
      There are numerous threads on the forum discussing the same and related issues, so the forum does not look like the right place to be crying about this.
      I logged 2 tickets on the same issue and got back a generic reply.
      I think if all Priest Class player log tickets for this imbalance, we might get some sort of response from the devs.

Comment

At least it's something to make up for due to priests' skills being drastically cut compared to the other versions.

Comment

Well, the guy on the right has a sperion, and as eidolon I wouldnt be suprised about any better equipment. Also, rogues are already OP, stop complaining, Priests barely use any other attacking moves that LB/BB

Comment

Lol this is from ToL servers nice nice. Morph it could be that cause Chef is OP thanks to Moh maybe that's a factor but also cause of her attack speed and crit Dmg / %? I can't wait till I can play wih the big boys again.
            Lil by lil my signature will become better.

Ign: Sai
            Level: 130
            Class: Rogue
            Plane: Eidolon
            Honor: Emperor
            Server: (S31)TreeOfLife
            Guild: Rebels
            Pet: DemonKing

Comment

Originally posted by CSausd View Post
              Well, the guy on the right has a sperion, and as eidolon I wouldnt be suprised about any better equipment. Also, rogues are already OP, stop complaining, Priests barely use any other attacking moves that LB/BB
              The title may sound like he's complaining that priests are OP, but what he means is that they're being overpowered.
              See how he says at the end "Sorry R2 team but i don't find this to be fair after all the hard work eidolons priests have put into their characters....".
              Especially since he is the priest (that's the screen for your own toon), and it wouldn't make sense to complain that you yourself are overpowering others.

The eidolon with the sperion and good gear IS the priest and he STILL can't rank, while the scion rogue with weaker equipment did rank (at least I'm assuming so. It's hard to tell when he whited out the other player's name and the post wouldn't make sense otherwise.)
              Last edited by (S14)Squintina; 12-10-2012, 09:37 PM.
              (S14)Squintina
              LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
              LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Working...
              X