Bunny Pet Basic Attaack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bunny Pet Basic Attaack

Well, My wife received a Bunny pet from the black dragon coin usage. This was during last weeks event and it has Basic Physical and the rest Magic attacks. I don't know if this was intended to have Basic physical attacks then the rest magic attacks. However, something is clearly wrong there.Click image for larger version

Name:	BunnyBug.png
Views:	1
Size:	288.0 KB
ID:	1733756

I might guess the cupid pet also has this?
    Originally posted by Dr.Q
    Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

I am guessing this is because it is a "balanced" pet. That means it is both physical and magical I believe, and both offensive and defensive. It has not specialty.
    Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
    Character: Jessie
    Class: Priest
    Level: 106+
    Plane Eidolon
    Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

I thought that was a bug, so i may be wrong. I just want to find out more details about it. Any moderators have any feedback on this?

Comment

It's kinda funny, it's balanced but it really seems like it's magic oriented, I just got one on my alt too, and I opened one skill slot, and it learned Magic Bane, I'm waiting until today to get another pet skill slot expander, let's see what will it get. Eventhough it's balanced, so far it just keep learning magic skills.

Comment

Originally posted by KidSess View Post
          I thought that was a bug, so i may be wrong. I just want to find out more details about it. Any moderators have any feedback on this?
          JessieAileen answered this pretty well. Balanced type pets can learn both magic and physical skills. Compare it to a FireLord, which is also a balanced type pet and learns both magical and physical skills.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Ah, alright, thanks for the reply. I wasn't aware of this until i asked. Thank you for the replies

Comment

Working...
            X