Honestly, don't run 4 games, R2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honestly, don't run 4 games, R2

Seeing how you can't even do your work for crystal saga (and how worse it got since you released wartunes), I highly recommend to not run 2 more games.
    Unless you finally start to hire more devs that can actually do more than fixing typos.

Now come on, really? -_-

http://blog.naver.com/PostView.nhn?b...ogNo=157615450

A second CS game, same pet interface, same wings, everything pretty much the same. Can't you just fix crystal saga before doing that kind of move?

Comment

the more the merrier they said
      They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
      But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

one of my friends told me that they think the GM"s are shutting down CS D: idk if it's true or not...
        (S6)Wisteria889
        Class: Mage
        Server:Windshear Peaks
        Level:70+
        Plane:Eidolon
        Honor:Viceroy
        Guild: (S6)SteinsGate
        Proud player since 2011
        ♥~Thank you for everything~♥

Comment

hey hoy what?! They're going to launch 2 more new games?! Or is it just me misunderstanding?!
          If I post something really weird that makes no sense whatsoever it means I'm not mentally there at the time I post it (probably sleep deprived)

Character: (S31)Kiesha
          Server: Tree of Life
          Plane: Eidolon
          Class: Hybrid Priest
          Guild: Harmless

Comment

Originally posted by wisteria589 View Post
            one of my friends told me that they think the GM"s are shutting down CS D: idk if it's true or not...
            Who told you that -w-

Comment

This is not true.
              New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

GM"s are shutting down CS D: idk if it's true or not...
                necropolis already opened,
                no more map to open,
                no more story,
                nothing,
                just necropolis

Comment

Originally posted by elsage View Post
                  necropolis already opened,
                  no more map to open,
                  no more story,
                  nothing,
                  just necropolis
                  well maybe the chinese, who own the original version, are working on more story, maps and such.

Besides, CS is still missing many things that other versions have including pet souls, higher wings, and higher frag (and oh so much more).

So I highly doubt CS is shutting down anytime soon when people know there is more content for the game yet to come.
                  (S14)Squintina
                  LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
                  LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Originally posted by (S14)Squintina View Post
                    pet souls, higher wings, and higher frag (and oh so much more)..
                    those thing are all about upgrading,
                    one they released, many will complete them in no time, other will just give up on unreasonable amount of items needed,
                    enchantment +15 is a good example,

all i can see here in crystal saga is nothing but upgrades,
                    all maps are opened,
                    all stories are completed,
                    case closed

Comment

Originally posted by (S14)Squintina View Post
                      well maybe the chinese, who own the original version, are working on more story, maps and such.

Besides, CS is still missing many things that other versions have including pet souls, higher wings, and higher frag (and oh so much more).

So I highly doubt CS is shutting down anytime soon when people know there is more content for the game yet to come.
                      The issue is that R2 is far behind and doesn't fix anything but typos and keeps giving the same events over and over again.
                      And seeing that they gonna host 2 more games (especially a second version of crystal saga, look at the pics, its the same game) doesn't make me feel confident with any proper development for crystal saga.

Since wartunes started, they stopped listening to crystal saga players. You don't find any GM response in the suggestion section of this forum anymore.
                      They apparently lack developers and giving their devs more work won't help at fixing crystal saga.

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
                        they stopped listening to crystal saga players. You don't find any GM response in the suggestion section of this forum anymore..
                        ...is a sign of shutdown

Comment

Originally posted by elsage View Post
                          ...is a sign of shutdown
                          SEE????!!! #12 O_o
                          (S6)Wisteria889
                          Class: Mage
                          Server:Windshear Peaks
                          Level:70+
                          Plane:Eidolon
                          Honor:Viceroy
                          Guild: (S6)SteinsGate
                          Proud player since 2011
                          ♥~Thank you for everything~♥

Comment

well I think it's obvious that CS is not shutting down, but the lack of efficiency to solve in game problems is obvious....
                            If I post something really weird that makes no sense whatsoever it means I'm not mentally there at the time I post it (probably sleep deprived)

Character: (S31)Kiesha
                            Server: Tree of Life
                            Plane: Eidolon
                            Class: Hybrid Priest
                            Guild: Harmless

Comment

Originally posted by Chelsia View Post
                              well I think it's obvious that CS is not shutting down, but the lack of efficiency to solve in game problems is obvious....
                              Yea, I don't believe in it either. I'm just worried about crystal saga getting even worse with the already existing lack of developers..

Comment

Working...
                              X