Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Honestly, don't run 4 games, R2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elsage View Post
    those thing are all about upgrading,
    one they released, many will complete them in no time, other will just give up on unreasonable amount of items needed,
    enchantment +15 is a good example,

all i can see here in crystal saga is nothing but upgrades,
    all maps are opened,
    all stories are completed,
    case closed
    You've clearly never visited the original version. There is a max lv150 there, you can't get lv150 if you'd grind the furthest area in Necropolis (toon too high level, no exp from mobs way before hitting lv150).

therefor there IS a new area coming if the level-cap is raised again. Case re-opened, and solved.

Not to mention if they aren't going to release it, there are still around 5-6 more systems to be released, like Squintina already named a few. and if you think about it, this game is either upgrading or grinding to upgrade. Not sure why you even bother to call it 'nothing but upgrades' to begin with.
    Crystal Saga:
    IGN: speeds
    Server: Windshear Peaks
    Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
    Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
    Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
    IGN: Speeds16
    Server: Temple of Ibalize
    Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

OP is right - run 3 games. Not 4. Castlot looks so trash compared to Wartune.

Comment

I don't like Broken Realms, seems like a much more complex soul system. Not really into the "darker" graphics. Only thing nice is the auto-store in inventory to buy pots.

Comment

I can't wait for it to get started. I've got the mount list ready, (working on list of wing types) my class and name planned, and so far it's like a blend of Wartune and Crystal Saga IMO. The good parts of Wartune, good parts of Crystal Saga.

Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for a minute. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. -Genius

Crystal Saga Information:
          Server: HellStorm [S63]
          Class: Knight - Protection
          Name: SlainAgain

First one to win the (I am the alternative account of , that's why.)

Comment

Supposedly the revamped Burning Angel. I'm thinking its renamed as Sephiroth for male. I could be wrong.

Comment

Quit crying I bet none of you are lv 110 yet so theres content armour sets and monsters you are yet to see you make it seem like being a developer is easy and cheap -.- if u dont like it simply leave the game and go cry in runescape or something..btw sebastian my lv 56 scion pretty much passed you up already that didnt take long lmao
              Server:Eternal Sanctum
              IGN: (s57)Sin
              Guild: Brigade Officer
              Lv:98+ Scion
              SOUL:1652/3000(5/14/2013)

Feed me virgins!

Comment

vip
                They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
                But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

Last one

Idk about you sin but your more than welcome to be stuck staying as 1 main class for the rest of the gameplay.

>At least the wings/mounts/pets etc. get a much needed redesign.

Showing the revamped Hellwing and Demon King.

Comment

lol so we are now lying dead instead of sitting dead

Comment

Originally posted by elsage View Post
                      lol so we are now lying dead instead of sitting dead
                      I guess the overall theme is more darker given the backstory. I like this since this a serious perspective dealing with power struggle, a dominating overlord and in a way fighting on the "bad" side.CS is lighthearted given only an invasion.
                      Last edited by HimariChan; 12-12-2012, 10:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HimariChan View Post
                        fighting on the "bad" side..
                        is a burden

Comment

Working...
                        X