X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monophobia
    started a topic Orange Ring's sockets

Orange Ring's sockets

I don't know if this is a bug or not, because a friend told me that rings shouldn't have the option to be socketed.

Slayer's doesn't have the option to socket but apparently orange ones does. Is this a bug or not? Also if this isn't a bug, I want to ask what kind of gems are possible to be socketed into these.

• MemoryLane
    replied
    My level 80 offhand has gems in it. After a little bit of synthing, the lowest epic shard ring that can be socketed is the exelorn set, which is in the 90s.

Leave a comment:

• GeoStig
    replied
    there are also some gears under lv100 that can be socketed, saw a friend with offhand ranger fully socketed and gemed

Leave a comment:

• nabeschin
    replied
    Originally posted by speeds16 View Post
    "...level 101 or higher now have sockets..." that's clear. The screenie shows a lv93 item however.
    Originally posted by Monophobia View Post
    Would like to add too that the above ring, lvl 93 has just been socketed with an attackspeed gem. So these gears can be socketed as well, not only level 101 items or what?
    Yes, this level 101 thing is confusing!

Leave a comment:

• oceangreen
    replied
    deleted deleted
    Last edited by oceangreen; 12-14-2012, 04:04 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Monophobia
    replied
    Would like to add too that the above ring, lvl 93 has just been socketed with an attackspeed gem. So these gears can be socketed as well, not only level 101 items or what?

Leave a comment:

• speeds16
    replied
    "...level 101 or higher now have sockets..." that's clear. The screenie shows a lv93 item however.

Leave a comment:

• NomNomNinja
    replied
    This was recently added in the latest patch.

"However, Necklaces, Rings, and Off-Hand items level 101 or higher can now have sockets..."

Reference: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....y-Bling-Bling!
    Last edited by NomNomNinja; 12-14-2012, 05:55 AM. Reason: Wrong link

Leave a comment:

Working...
X