(S58)Holorn Cliff Need Merge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (S58)Holorn Cliff Need Merge

The Numbers of Players in S58 seem to be less everyday, World Chat is Empty I have to solo DS everyday, Guild resource is a Ghost town and many are quitting the server. Would be nice if we have a merge soon.

Its because so many idiots keep going to new server after new server instead of just picking a server and staying there. They think that a new server will suddenly make them strong, and they will be able to beat everyone...which is false, they will be just as bad/good as they was on previous server.

Comment

yeah a merge with seira soon would be fun ^_^
      Server: Horlorn Cliff
      IGN: Sky
      Class: Hybrid Priest
      Plane: Eidolon
      Lv: 69

Comment

LOL. It not their Fault that R2 keep open new server. A merge soon Would be nice for the server S58.

Comment

We need merge in s58

Comment

I agree a merge is definitely needed. The server is almost dead & its only been up for just over 1 month. +1 to crzy
            IGN : Makka
            Server : Holorn Cliff S58
            Class : Hybrid Ranger
            Level : 120+
            Plane : Eidolon
            Guild : Notorious

Comment

I'm so bore of this server, nothing i can do here. Need more players.

Comment

Need Merge !!!!

Comment

Well maybe if you "the strong player" dont PK weak players or troll them then maybe perhap they will be on more often...

Comment

This is gonna be a fun merge. I can't wait til the servers come back up

Comment

Working...
                    X