Missing Character Issue -- Known Issue, please use this thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Character Issue -- Known Issue, please use this thread

Hi, I've gone to log into the server, and rather than the list of 3 characters I would normally have, its asking me to create a new character.
    My Main was Chillidog..

I cant post a support ticket as it asks me to select a character... I have none to select so the ticket won't allow me to continue...

Chillidog
    [38] Shine of Ariel

--- Mod edit ---

Staff is aware of the issue and are looking into it now. Seems only the servers on the upcoming merge list are effected, and it should be a temporary situation. Please have patience while the issue is being corrected.
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 12-17-2012, 11:50 PM. Reason: mod edit

Huge issue

Um I logged on earlier today, everything was fine.. logged off for two hours and both my charecters are gone.. like ***, can you get them back?

Comment

Happen to me aswell. I relog and seems like the character list are 'missing'.
      Can't even get into my alts aswell.
      Pretty sure this happens for all Group 1 merge servers.

~[S51]
      A werewolf, A wearwolf, A warewolf, Aware wolf.

Comment

You gotta make a new character and file a ticket with it. For all of your missing characters. (From what I understand, This is what a mode told someone else with the same issue)
        Whelp I'm... I'm Mu.

Chara: Mu
        Server: ---
        Class: Priest
        Wings: ---
        Pet: ---

Comment

Not just you, but I think most of the merged server is.

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread.php?41454

Comment

Originally posted by Mupin View Post
            You gotta make a new character and file a ticket with it. For all of your missing characters. (From what I understand, This is what a mode told someone else with the same issue)
            tried that, but you would get 'Invalid Name' when you make a new character..

Comment

Same thing with mme [S58]

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroiTsubasa View Post
                tried that, but you would get 'Invalid Name' when you make a new character..
                Go to a server not involved in a recent merge and create a new character there. Use that as your ticket filing character.
                Interested in becoming a Forum Moderator? Fill out the application HERE!

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
                Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

No Charecter Issue

So looking through out forums.. it seems that alot of people have lost their charecters, so it has nothing to do with cookies or internet, I think that something needs to be done about this, like soon I am [S58] Batman, please help..

Comment

Mmm created a new char, but still won't let me issue a ticket.

I get all the feilds done but when I submit, it clears the feilds and asks me to please check the errors below.... but its wiped my feilds lol

Mods, can you pls fix this...

ta

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                      Go to a server not involved in a recent merge and create a new character there. Use that as your ticket filing character.
                      You shouldnt have to file a ticket if multiple people are having the same problem....

Comment

I lost all my characters

Help me please i am from s47 and i was login into one of my characters in this account then i loged into next but i had no more characters. why did they delete and how they all had password lock. please return all my characters i had 4-5 platinum and other valuable items there. i do not understand how it could happen i tried filin a ticket but it says select a character but i have none to select. please im mad and confused. what happend

Comment

account loss

.. hello good day,,,
                          im just going to ask why did my account loss...
                          it delete itself??
                          tnx for the response..

um my ign is : (S38)sakura03
                          shine of Ariel

Comment

Filed one. Awaiting for atleast some response. I linked this topic aswell, just incase.

Comment

Yep, same issue here, tried to create a ticket but you need to have a character - created a character but is still won't allow me to issue a ticket....

Hopefully they'll see it fixed soon..... c

Comment

Working...
                              X