No announcement yet.

Missing Character Issue -- Known Issue, please use this thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my char at holorn cliff being replace by char from siera island...is this temporary like until maintenance or permanent issues? hope mod or staff can help ^^

Comment

where is my char??

S57
      Char name:SyLaR

Comment

Okay everyone, there is good news, and bad news. The Good News is that we've found the problem, and we're currently working on fixing. The Bad News is that its going to take long enough to fix that the server merge will have already started by the time we've got everything repaired. As such, we are now closing the login for all servers taking part in the merge. It will reopen once the merge is completed. Once the merge is done, we'll be having double exp rate and double drop rates for 24 hours due to this issue.
        This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

double xp on 1 day woooottttttttttt hope fix this on a half day only cant wait to play ^^

Comment

Double exp and drop! Thanks :3
            A werewolf, A wearwolf, A warewolf, Aware wolf.

Comment

Originally posted by r2_hestia View Post
              may i have your server name and ign please? for all the character lost
              you look like a hacker harold of harkings gtfo

Comment

have to love storm
                Originally posted by Dr.Q
                Hm... best Tenet level, or home mortgage payment... what to do, what to do...

Comment

Working...
                X