What to focus on now.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to focus on now.

Okay so im on the newest server, Im a Knight. Im trying to decide what to focus on doing now. I have a Frag VII fully socketed with flawless gems. I already have my Burning Angel, and i have 300 soul and decent wings (1 away from ultimate dual) And i got about 10d to blow, Im trying to decide what would be best to focus on now based on the fact i will be scion within a week or so. I was thinking maybe make a bunch of flawless and try to get some of the rest of my gear socketed up. Im at 8star on my GT, so im not worried about that, 2-3 more attempts and its mine. So, what would be a good thing to focus on now that will benefit me in the long run.

Theres alot of people telling me to blow it all on buying BSE and FS and getting superior, but the current price of bse is like 60-70g a pop, and not many people even farming them, so they hard to come by, plus isnt it much easier for me to farm after i hit scion and can solo the whole dungeon very ez at lvl 55? I mean i could get superior I but it is a very small dmg increase over my frag now, and i dont see the benefit, i could make 3-4 flawless and put in my gloves and get 400 more patk. Or mdef/pdef.

So what do you guys think?

When you hit the scion plane, you'll get a nice pixie to work on, and you'll need a lot of pixie upgrade crystals for that.

Farming dungeons is so much easier as a scion and you'll have no problem soloing them at the minimum level for them, so farm your own BSE which you continue to finish out your flawless gems and make frag shards.

Honestly, it's wiser to save up and buy as you see it for what you'll need late game- epic shards to synth gear for the purgatory set, pucs, ethereal wings, and soul prints- and farm for everything else yourself as you go.

And then there's the pet- you'll want to breed it, preferably with another BA, or go for a Demon King so you can swap them out as needed.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Well currently im also the highest lvl on the server, also, like u said prepare for scion, well i basically have been since server start, i have over 100 pixe upgrade and 400+ eth wings. Not worked on any soul prints or anything yet, although i noticed last 2-3 days alot of people selling them so maybe ill try to buy cheap. Yea, once i hit 75 ill be breeding my BA. Guess ill just keep focusing on stuff thats cheap now, but will become really expensive later once more people are scion and they are in demand.

Comment

100 pucs doesn't go far, neither does 400 eth wings. Angel lord wings are extremely difficult to upgrade, with 10 star averages at the later stages unless you get really lucky. So, buy now while you get to set the prices for them. It's worth it to sink every copper you have into pet breeding supplies, pucs, ewings, and soul prints until the prices rise on them. You will make so much gold from easily farming dungeons as a scion.

Pretty much everything else you'd need can be obtained from running dungeons or trading your dungeon drops to others.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Yea thats what i been trying to focus on, items u CANT get via farming/dungeons.

Comment

Working...
          X