Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

I can't Rebirth

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't Rebirth

I'm lvl 100 scion the quest is so Hard I cant kill all the boss from exelorn hollows nightmare I need help I cant find someone who can help me or to party with me. what should I do? the only person who can help me has already rebirth so i dnt knw now what to do! I really want to rebirth now

(S56)Genji
    100 Scion
    (S56)Seira Island

Keep working on your character until you can solo it or wait for players to catch up.

Comment

I agree that the quest is too hard it should be changed to Exelorn (Hard) instead. As for waiting to solo Nightmare it would take forever!

Comment

um, solo it? lol nothing much you can do... try exe guide, helps a bit in soloing
        If I post something really weird that makes no sense whatsoever it means I'm not mentally there at the time I post it (probably sleep deprived)

Character: (S31)Kiesha
        Server: Tree of Life
        Plane: Eidolon
        Class: Hybrid Priest
        Guild: Harmless

Comment

don't change it to Hard mode, I hate to get all those rebirth-drops at eidolon still >.< And the dungeons Ã*s hard, since eidolon isn't handed to you I guess. So best bet is either get a stranger to help you, or join someone's party who is running EH NM. you don't have to be inside the dungeon for the drops, only in the party.
          Crystal Saga:
          IGN: speeds
          Server: Windshear Peaks
          Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
          Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
          Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
          IGN: Speeds16
          Server: Temple of Ibalize
          Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

How to becomes scion

Bys8)michaela

(s30)kaspaya beach

Comment

Originally posted by R21140880 View Post
              I'm lvl 100 scion the quest is so Hard I cant kill all the boss from exelorn hollows nightmare I need help I cant find someone who can help me or to party with me. what should I do? the only person who can help me has already rebirth so i dnt knw now what to do! I really want to rebirth now
              I have the same problem - so far I have done alone but hollows dungeon is too hard alone - I guess playing them running out - when you end enthusiasm inefficient attempts
              Last edited by Petubest; 01-31-2013, 11:06 AM.
              ------------------------------
              CrystalSaga
              Server: Falling Stars Bluff
              IGN: Petu
              Class: Hydrid Ranger
              Korpisoturit Guild Master
              Main Pet: Burning Angel
              Wartune
              Server: [S19] Desert of Curses
              IGN: Reina
              Class: Acher

Comment

It might sound a bit mean, but if you can't beat Exelorn Nightmare maybe you shouldn't rebirth It's not that hard of a dungeon to beat honestly as the totems pretty much do everything for you - all you have to do is survive - so if you can't do it that probably means you will end up a "fail eidolon".

If you're that desperate, just ask in world chat to join any party that is doing Exelorn nightmare. You don't have to be in the dungeon to get the quest items (you could be in SG, doing bath, anything really!) so it's not like it'll potentially affect whoever you're partnering with. You might need to remind people that you don't have to be in the dungeon, as some people might have forgotten or not known at all and might be worried you'll try to take their loot.
                (S14)Squintina
                LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
                LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Working...
                X