This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GM fix this "chat mod"

GM pls fix this "chat mod" in S37 because Ellana the "chat mod" said something she really wasent soppoused to like can players say bad words?No. but look at her can she say it? give her warning/talk to her pls
    because by the way she was talking to players calling them "dumb *****"
    if you ever see a flying pig say you saw a chicken

oooo big boi here. bring it

Comment

thread moved btw since you fail posted into wrong game after being muted and now defending people who accuse others of ignorant things which cite such remarks because they have been muted before as well and simply are just Jelly as all Hell

btw i'm not a "chat mod". things like "chat mod" and "SS police" are labels that have been given by the people who were muted or banned and are all mad because they got in trouble for something and can't take the responsibility so blame others.
      Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 12-27-2012, 01:10 PM.

Comment

A mod curse? Wow you think that's a reason to complain? If I bothered posting half the things I've seen on chat, and if R2 bothered dealing with it, a good 70% of the player base would probably get muted/banned lol. If people are crazy enough to go too far with chat then get mad at the end result, there's a convenient thing called ignore and switch chat tabs.
        There will be no tomorrow should we fail to use the lessons of the past to survive today.

Crystal Saga
        IGN: Codawg
        Server: Celestial Haven
        Guild: BrimStone
        Class: Beastmaster
        Random Stats: Weak. I'm weak, ok?
        Wife: PinkPretty (she's not nice )
        Level: Somewhere between noob and legend v-v

Comment

Working...
        X