Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Stuck Loading

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuck Loading

hello KanaDT i'm Sharapova from s107, i have a problem with connection, it stucks on loading screen on my browser but all players in server see me online. I sent a ticket to r2games yesterday.
    Last edited by Reverie; 07-05-2017, 07:58 PM. Reason: New thread started.

Originally posted by dilaverogun View Post

hello KanaDT i'm Sharapova from s107, i have a problem with connection, it stucks on loading screen on my browser but all players in server see me online. I sent a ticket to r2games yesterday.
    Can you provide me with your ticket number or email used to submit the ticket? That way we can get it forwarded.
    If your question wasn't answered, and you are still needing assistance, send a ticket

Comment

Originally posted by KanaDT View Post

Can you provide me with your ticket number or email used to submit the ticket? That way we can get it forwarded.
      [removed] this email that i used
      Last edited by MemoryLane; 07-05-2017, 08:19 PM.

Comment

[removed]] this email that i used
        I will have this forwarded for you.
        Last edited by MemoryLane; 07-05-2017, 08:20 PM.
        If your question wasn't answered, and you are still needing assistance, send a ticket

Comment

Originally posted by KanaDT View Post

I will have this forwarded for you.
          thank you so much i cant see my ticket number in anywhere, how can i reach it?

Comment

thank you so much i cant see my ticket number in anywhere, how can i reach it?
            If you've received a response to your ticket it will give you a ticket number. We need you to provide a ticket number.

Comment

Working...
            X