shiny coupons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shiny coupons

want to see if you could help me out, I put a ticket in for 270 shiny coupons that came up missing in my inventory as I was looking thru my inventory. I actually seen them disappear out of it. I sent in a ticket, nd got the usual automated reply. I sent in a ticket every 4 days, for 2 months. then got a response that the "higher up's" were reviewing my case and was conducting a investigation. the next thing I get is the letter from the elves, saying: we haven't heard from you so we are taking that the problem has been fixed and we are ending this ticket, I would reply and send them copies of the previous 40+ replys I had sent in and send some more, and then I would get another reply from the elves. this has been going on since the end of November. I would really like the 270 shiny coupons back. Or is when they say the case is under review,,,,,R2's way of saying we are forgetting about it

I put in a ticket and the only message I received was the "since you haven't replied in two weeks, we're going to assume you're not having a problem anymore" when they never actually replied back on my issue in the first place.
    Why is bacon called bacon and cookies called cookies when you bake cookies and cook bacon

Comment

i asked for rev to forward mine and still no answer from the devs.... Are they on break or something?

Comment

Working...
      X