Spender Rankings Bots

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spender Rankings Bots

Reverie, i know it's not the right thread to post it but here http://prntscr.com/fz98gg :/

The protocol for reporting bots would be via ticket system.

Comment

had to check cuz i thought was a bit crazy even for bots but nope, they even at 4mill now 0.0
      'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

We're just going to assume that's a bot? I honestly think someone found a way to get free xtal or at least get more than they payed more. I mean...have you seen the players on that server group? That many people with stats up to 30mil attack...something is fishy.Other servers barely have people that go over 5mil while the server this ss was taken makes it seem easy

Comment

Originally posted by Alt18 View Post
          We're just going to assume that's a bot? I honestly think someone found a way to get free xtal or at least get more than they payed more. I mean...have you seen the players on that server group? That many people with stats up to 30mil attack...something is fishy.Other servers barely have people that go over 5mil while the server this ss was taken makes it seem easy
          Whether it be a bot or a player who's exploiting a glitch, R2 will be able to tell once they have reviewed their transactions, or lack thereof.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
            Whether it be a bot or a player who's exploiting a glitch, R2 will be able to tell once they have reviewed their transactions, or lack thereof.
            If that was really the case then numerous people would have been banned or punished in someway by now and I mean as a result of reporting someone.

Comment

If that was really the case then numerous people would have been banned or punished in someway by now and I mean as a result of reporting someone.
              If it was a confirmed crystal glitch, of course. If it is no more than a bot, then combing through the server's playerbase wouldn't be deemed necessary.

Comment

LOL looked at someone today and saw this http://prntscr.com/fzfr83 it sound legit af

Comment

it just seems crazy that someone would really spend that much on this game but i guess anything is possible.

To me its obvious that the player xtalitems isn't using all the crystals on them selfs and if gifting stuff away r2 should ban everyone who got items if its not legit purchase of crystals

Comment

you just gave the bots info how to avoid stuffs. instead of posting here at the forums, you could have just sent a ticket. i bet that next time there is a spender ranking event, you wont see the bots' spending again.

Comment

Originally posted by waystallker View Post
                      LOL looked at someone today and saw this http://prntscr.com/fzfr83 it sound legit af
                      lol those wings alone should cost him/her $5k+. Comb through those transactions and doubt you'll even find enough money to justify just the wings. r2's system is broken af, rules mean nothing if they aren't enforced

Comment

btw, what if there is really someone willing to pay for his/her upgrade?

the issue here is that those people who cannot afford to pay doubts and accuse them.

if that player really did pay, don't you think you have offended him/her?

anyway, instead of creating panic and giving tips to the bots, if this is a bot, opening a ticket is the best solution. like i've said, you're giving them tips how to avoid getting obvious in the open.

Comment

lol those wings alone should cost him/her $5k+. Comb through those transactions and doubt you'll even find enough money to justify just the wings. r2's system is broken af, rules mean nothing if they aren't enforced
                          You'd be surprised how much some players spend on CS. Whether or not the above player is one I can't be sure, but such players do very much exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                            You'd be surprised how much some players spend on CS. Whether or not the above player is one I can't be sure, but such players do very much exist.
                            i agree. like i said, the real issue here is not the spenders, it is the offenders. the people who cannot pay always accuse those who pay. it is always "cheating" when someone makes an upgrade.

it is not "oh he just spent $1000 in his upgrade"??, rather "omg he is upgrading, i bet he is cheating".

so crab way of thinking. one gets above, others try to pull down.

Comment

Originally posted by polletpiedad View Post

i agree. like i said, the real issue here is not the spenders, it is the offenders. the people who cannot pay always accuse those who pay. it is always "cheating" when someone makes an upgrade.

it is not "oh he just spent $1000 in his upgrade"??, rather "omg he is upgrading, i bet he is cheating".

so crab way of thinking. one gets above, others try to pull down.
                              Honestly just depends on how fast they upgraded it. It's pretty clear to see who cheats and who doesn't. Players gaining millions of attack under a month or pretty obvious for example. Spend rankings can tell who if someone actually cashed a lot either so if they're name isn't there then its pretty clear.

Comment

Working...
                              X