Ticket Response

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ticket Response

Yo, well on the other thread I was advised to submit a ticket and I never got an email about the case # and I sent the ticket almost two weeks ago.
    I also sent another ticket on another topic and the response made me lmao. I had my doubts about r2's support team but now it's just clear they don't care. On the 2nd ticket I sent was about investigating a hacked a deleted account and I said multiple times that it was "my friends account". I asked them to track the ip of the account S47)LavaGods because the original had been deleted by someone and a new one was made in hopes that the old one couldn't be retrieved because there was the new account with the same name/server. I go more into detail in the ticket and I get a response back to sadly see a pre-written response for account/login issue.
    "Thank you for taking the time to contact us regarding the account/login Issues.
    Unfortunately, the screenshots are not enough to prove you are the account owner. To assist you further, please provide us the below information so we can confirm if you are the owner so to retrieve the password and unbind the email for you:
    -Character name and server
    -What country was the account created in?
    -Receipt from a recent purchase (please send us a screenshot of the complete receipt that you received from the payment provider, showing the Transaction ID, Date and Time, and payment method)
    -How long ago was the account created? ex. Sep. first 2013, 14 months ago, middle of 2011
    Hope to hear from you soon.
    The R2Games Team"

First off I didn't even add screenshots, and they clearly didn't even read what I had to say , they literally read up until they saw "deleted" and didn't bother reading the rest.
    My ticket had nothing to do with account retrieval.
    r2_Lily is almost as useless as r2_Karl and that's saying something.
    Please forward
    647475 to someone else who knows how to read and interpret words other than "deleted"
    oh and that's from my 2nd ticket^. Still don't know the case # from the one I sent on the 25th(never got an email)
    Last edited by Reverie; 09-06-2017, 08:24 PM. Reason: Language.

To start, reporting a hacked account is the responsibility of the account's owner. If a claim is submitted by a third party, R2 will not bother assisting per security reasons. And unfortunately, R2's hands are tied with the deleted and replaced toon. A toon is only restorable when its data has not been overwritten, in this case, it has been by the newly created toon. The data of that newly created toon with the same name and server marker made it so that the originally deleted toon does not exist. In other words, the original toon is unrestorable even if the new toon were to be deleted.

As for your other case, if you would PM a moderator with the e-mail used to submit your ticket(s), it will be forwarded.

Comment

So theres no data of the character specifically from his/her account? Damn, so easy to screw someone over.

Comment

Originally posted by Alt18 View Post
        So theres no data of the character specifically from his/her account? Damn, so easy to screw someone over.
        Right, think of it as saving over your game progress on a console's memory card. The previous saved data is completely erased and replaced with the new progress.

Comment

how about punishment to the person who deleted it in the first place? that other guy is a fan of punishment so im sure he'll support this too :P
          'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Originally posted by xprototypet View Post
            how about punishment to the person who deleted it in the first place? That other guy is a fan of punishment so im sure he'll support this too
            LMAO^^^

Nice analogy rev lul

Comment

Working...
            X