Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please check server

what happen just dced then no more character to click in login

Have you doublechecked the server and account to make sure it is where the original toon exists?

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
      Have you doublechecked the server and account to make sure it is where the original toon exists?
      the servers were down earlier said 'failed to connect' instead of going to char menu page, I wasn't on the whole time but when I woke up this morning to quickly do a few runs before work (was around 2:15am or so eastern it was happening then after 10 minutes or so it fixed it's self, when I logged in pretty much no one was online (i pretty much have near everyone who plays on my friends list since server so dead) so yeah not sure what happened there but I can confirm it did happen
      'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post

the servers were down earlier said 'failed to connect' instead of going to char menu page, I wasn't on the whole time but when I woke up this morning to quickly do a few runs before work (was around 2:15am or so eastern it was happening then after 10 minutes or so it fixed it's self, when I logged in pretty much no one was online (i pretty much have near everyone who plays on my friends list since server so dead) so yeah not sure what happened there but I can confirm it did happen
        I believe the issue the poster presented is that they cannot locate their toon post disconnectivity.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
          I believe the issue the poster presented is that they cannot locate their toon post disconnectivity.
          yes but that's because instead of showing chars it showed failed to connect instead, im near certain this is the case since he posted this close enough to when the servers crashed a bit on that day but then again, not like he gave much detail to go off but seems like problem is solved either way since he's not replying
          'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Working...
          X