Training Grounds Training Lord

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Training Grounds Training Lord

uhmm i dont know if this is a bug or something but i know that the training lord regains health but again or again?? i've been spending nearly 30 minutes and the training lord keeps regaining health again and again it just wont die and im like "***?? is this thing immortal?" it just wont die no matter how long i keep trying its a waste of my time
    GM's fix these please i could have leveled up and i cant because it cant be killed this is really a waste of my time
    (S31)CardinalSin

(S30)AngelHearts

Eidolon 3x

Archduke

"Spend time, not money, on your children"
    "Money can be earned again , Time just passes once"

Some of the boss type mobs in TG do regen health if you aren't hitting them hard enough or fast enough to negate it. It's not a bug, so there's nothing to fix.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

3 curses,Instant casting blood beams,pet attack/skills ,arctic blast
      how fast and strong do i still need to be?
      (S31)CardinalSin

(S30)AngelHearts

Eidolon 3x

Archduke

"Spend time, not money, on your children"
      "Money can be earned again , Time just passes once"

Comment

u know whats bug lv101+ tg now if u think ur tg is giving u problems wait until u reach those lvls the exp. u get sucks and its hard as ****. And after lv115 u get no exp. thats tg blows.
        Name: (S1)GeoStigma
        Class: Hybrid Mage
        Honor: Emperor
        Plane: Eidolon
        Level: Unknown
        Guild: Noypi

Waiting for you and waiting your love...
        But you never came to me
        And I am still waiting until my death...
        But you hate me...
        So I shall kill you..
        And make you suffer...

Kill me..
        Kiss me..
        Bury me..
        But..
        Just look at me....

Comment

Originally posted by Mjulius_12 View Post
          3 curses,Instant casting blood beams,pet attack/skills ,arctic blast
          how fast and strong do i still need to be?
          Having good skills won't help if your matk is too low. Clearly you need to up your gems/soul/equips because I'm a priest as well and I haven't had a TG boss regen problem since I started to worry about matk.
          (S14)Squintina
          LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
          LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

oh really? squintina, are u saying u can kill the spirit lord in 101+ training solo when even the strongest guys in our 7 servers cant? o.O

Comment

I've solo'd TG using that blood breaking sperion gem combo at lv120 and all gear +13'd. Still, I'm pretty sure Squintina is referring to the original poster who hasn't encountered TG101+ plus and all TG's below that went without a problem for him. Same for my priest alt who is based on pure healing so lacking some matk could solo those.
              Crystal Saga:
              IGN: speeds
              Server: Windshear Peaks
              Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
              Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
              Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
              IGN: Speeds16
              Server: Temple of Ibalize
              Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

dude... thats the thing. squint doesnt have all gear +13 and stuff. u shld come on and see her stats. and shes a priest. and she isnt even lv 120

u are a ranger, considered dps class so it is different.

btw can your pure healing priest solo TG 101+? and did they need slayer +13 for all and sky sperion at least?

Comment

Originally posted by ashurada2003 View Post
                  dude... thats the thing. squint doesnt have all gear +13 and stuff. u shld come on and see her stats. and shes a priest. and she isnt even lv 120

u are a ranger, considered dps class so it is different.

btw can your pure healing priest solo TG 101+? and did they need slayer +13 for all and sky sperion at least?
                  Again, I'm sure squintina was refering to the TG's below lv100, not 101+ when (s)he talked about solo'ing without problems.
                  Crystal Saga:
                  IGN: speeds
                  Server: Windshear Peaks
                  Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
                  Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
                  Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
                  IGN: Speeds16
                  Server: Temple of Ibalize
                  Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

The player I quoted is also the player who started the thread and is the person whom I was answering.

The original poster didn't say whether it was 101+ TG or lower. I figured it was for the lower level TGs because it's already pretty well known by now that the 101+ TG is REALLY REALLY hard. So I wouldn't imagine a high level player would think it's a bug ; they already know from their fellow high level players that it's really hard.

and in TG 101+ I don't have a boss regen problem, I have a boss killing me too darn fast problem :P. So I wasn't lying.

But anyway I suggested upping MATK because the OP mentioned Blood Beam and curses - which use MATK. Obviously a priest using holy attack skills can choose to boost Heal stat concurrently or in its stead.
                    Last edited by (S14)Squintina; 01-09-2013, 10:19 AM.
                    (S14)Squintina
                    LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
                    LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Working...
                    X