Recharge Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recharge Question

A friend of mine will be recharging my account. But I have FB Login that is why I cant give it to him. any means for him to recharge my toon without him getting my toon login? or can i change my fb accout to normal login? thanks.

It is possible to convert your FB account to an R2 one. You can unlink Facebook accounts by logging in as normal. Go to www.r2games.com/user, set a password and verify the e-mail. From there, the e-mail address and password are used to log in instead of Facebook.

Comment

thanks Rev. just wondering. if ever i forgot my new password should i be able to login again via fb? or if i reset/forgot password will it go to my email add? thanks!

Comment

If you utilize the “Forgot Password?” tool on our platform after converting your account, the information will be sent to the verified e-mail.

Comment

Thanks again. but you didnt answer my first question? hahah. Can my friend recharge for me without Login my toon.

Comment

Originally posted by reson View Post
            Thanks again. but you didnt answer my first question? hahah. Can my friend recharge for me without Login my toon.
            Your initial post was an “or” question and I answered one of the two presented questions, but now that you would like an “and” answer, no your friend cannot recharge on your behalf as that requires logging into said account and personally making the purchase.

Comment

Can we set a charlock? and set if off? Any of you know?
              Last edited by R28131745; 10-29-2017, 04:26 AM. Reason: change message

Comment

You can set a character lock, but cannot leisurely remove it. In the event you forget it or no longer want to have one, a support ticket will need to be made and the team will remove it for you after you’ve accurately answered a series of ownership questions.

Comment

Working...
                X