character deletion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• character deletion

r2 is deleting characters without even asking permission to the owner or even warning the owner that his/her character will be deleted.

it is just so frustrating that your character just disappears. unless r2 wants to talk to me now and wants this fixed.

----edit---

r2, NEVER DELETE any of my and my friend's characters. thank you.
    Reverie, I wish you can relate to R2 what you edited. Thank you too.
    Last edited by madpriest1996; 11-13-2017, 09:54 PM. Reason: Last edited by Reverie; Today, 11:43 PM. Reason: We do not take kindly to threats.

What do you mean characters disappear? If the character isn't a certain level, it will be deleted after a few weeks. It has been like this for a while. If you want your character(s) to be restored, try submitting a ticket.
    If your question wasn't answered, and you are still needing assistance, send a ticket

Comment

unfortunately, ticketing does not seem to work. been like that since Wartune came out. When Wartune came out, 99.73% of the tickets sent are ignored. I know that fact.

level 180 eidolon, level 90 scion. it does not get deleted by system right?
      i know how it works. it is just that r2 deletes these characters. been happening for quite a while now.

this is not how to fix this issue. r2 just don't want to fix it. but if deleting is R2's way, so be it.
      My patience has ran out. many of whom i know has their characters deleted by R2.
      This time it is me, in this account, just logged in and poof, character missing.

and i just can let this pass. i also know that forum moderators cannot do anything with regards to this issue. but, i know you can connect me to r2. jared, pat, garen, kevin, jasmine, emma, lily, whoever as long as it r2 and we will fix this problem.

---edit---
      i really want to end this problem in the most peaceful way.
      but if r2 solution is violence which is deleting characters, you may ignore me.
      i hope i get a word from r2 soon within 7 days upon this post.
      thanks.
      Last edited by madpriest1996; 11-13-2017, 10:10 PM.

Comment

Please be advised that we do not know who you are through the forum. We don't know what toons you are referring to, or any situation regarding them. R2 does not directly read these threads. You speak to the community, and the player volunteers who moderate.

Most of the list of names you've mentioned are no longer with the company. You may reach current support staff through ticket, where you can explain what it is you mean by "R2 is deleting your characters". You may also want to mention which characters and what server they were on. Tickets do work, and as of several months ago, have an expected response time of under 3 days, with most being responded to in under 24 hours. If you have sent in a ticket recently, you may provide the character name and server you used in your ticket, or send one of us a pm with the email address you used, and we will make sure someone addresses your concerns.

If you continue to make threats, the assistance we would be able to provide you will end here.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

where are the threats? i think Reverie removed it already.

as for the staff, i want to clarify, there is no way for you to be able to make them contact me directly here or like relate a message that someone wants a fix to problems with the company? like private message? i know they have access to forums.

as for the ticketing, auto reply is what i get. then, no more. sometimes, there are follow up answers but it does not fix the issue. as you know, the supports are just BPO people, not R2 people.

well, my point is, i just want R2 to know that I don't want them compromising characters or accounts. i want all their issues to be talked in a peaceful, two-sided way. not only in their method.

is that possible?

Comment

Ticket staff is R2 employees. They will not contact you through the forum. All support is done through ticket, this is so you know you are speaking with an actual R2 employee, and R2 knows they are speaking to an actual player.

R2 does not manually delete characters. The only R2 side deletions are done by the system for the low level characters that haven't been logged into in weeks or ever recharged or not holding crystals (all must be true).

I would like to help get to the bottom of whatever it is you are claiming is happening, but I can't even mention it to R2 without a ticket with all relevant information being put in first. Any supporting information you have that leads you to believe R2 is deleting characters should be included in your ticket. Yes, you may get a standard response that they will look into whatever it is you send them, but R2 no longer uses an automated system. I can help communicate with R2 on your behalf, but only once a ticket is submitted.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

ticket has already been sent 18 hours ago. under this account. via support page. -> http://www.r2games.com/support/
              i am waiting a reply there. -> http://www.r2games.com/message/
              i need the reply there because the email used is not a valid email.

i have included my concern there yet there is no reply. that is the reason why i posted in the forums.

"R2 does not manually delete characters." - yes they do. two characters do not just disappear. if my computer is infected of malware, then why only two characters? i have about 130+ characters, most at least level 90 eidolon.

Comment

The /message page is not where ticket replies go to. The ticket system works through email. Please resend your ticket with a valid email address so that you can receive replies.

Once again, we do not know who you are through the forum. I would need a name and server or the email address used to send in your ticket, to inquire about it.

R2 does not delete characters. I do not know why your characters were deleted, or if they were deleted, but it was not because R2 deleted them. R2 gives lifetime bans on bots, when deletion would be more appropriate, so it's not at all likely that R2 deleted your characters.

Comment

i will just resend a ticket using a valid email, since it is your way to address this concern and hoping you will grant my request too.

but can you at least tell or relate to R2 to stop deleting characters? or just tell them to look at this post.
                  they deleted a character under this account, that i am very sure of. this very same account at S25 with email [removed] and at S31 with email [removed]
                  that i wish that these will be the last character they will delete.

if you have a direct contact to any direct R2, just please tell them to look at this post and please do insist that they look at this post because this is getting serious to me. once they see those emails they will know that they did it. and i hope they will contact me here in the forums. there is private message system in the forums right?

btw i want to comment on this "Ticket staff is R2 employees." they are indeed r2 employees but they are not in the r2 office not even near the r2 building. they basically are replying like how they are told to. reply this with that. forward this to there. send this to who. stuff like that. they cannot relate major, major concerns to r2 itself. as i said, ticket staff are BPO people. i wanna bet on it that i am very sure. more than 100% sure. (fishy?)
                  so. cant reply to this post anymore...

-sad- i typed a lot and it did not accept the post. i will retype that long message.

i will resend a ticket like you said hoping that you will grant my request too.

if you have direct contact to r2, just please tell them that they stop deleting or compromising characters. they deleted s25 char with email [removed] and at s31 with email [removed].

now they deleted (S25)Logan and (S1)Z9HHc298. i guess i rest my case. thank you for your time and good luck to all of us
                  (ne)angelic
                  (s2)caesarmike
                  (s55)angelblade
                  (S47)sykntwstd
                  (s3)althea08
                  (ko2)enchant4life
                  (S1)riversong
                  (ko3)kuretto
                  (s4)dhee
                  (s2)pug
                  (s1)divasmg
                  (s2)milani
                  (s4)sierra135
                  (s1)icandy
                  (s1)ivory
                  thank you and good day
                  Last edited by MemoryLane; 11-14-2017, 07:47 AM.

Comment

CRM titled staff are R2 office employees. PSA ticket staff is in an R2 satellite office. The people they forward things to are in the operations department. Operations is not customer service, so they do not handle tickets. Everyone has the same ability to communicate with each department. R2 does not conduct support through forum private message. Anything you need to discuss with R2 can be done through the ticket system.

You've already gotten a reply to your ticket, from someone in the R2 office. Your ticket explained nothing, doesn't mention the same character as the invalid email ticket, which also got a reply from someone in the R2 office, and you're back to strange threats that mean nothing because no one understands what you are talking about.

Please reply to your ticket and explain what it is you need help with. Include the names of the characters that you are needing help finding. Leave out the strange threats, they make no sense to R2, as R2 is not deleting your characters.

Comment

memory why is my name up ? my acount was nt deleted is this guy trolling ???

my acount is just fine
                      Last edited by Reverie; 11-14-2017, 02:04 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                        CRM titled staff are R2 office employees. PSA ticket staff is in an R2 satellite office. The people they forward things to are in the operations department. Operations is not customer service, so they do not handle tickets. Everyone has the same ability to communicate with each department. R2 does not conduct support through forum private message. Anything you need to discuss with R2 can be done through the ticket system.

You've already gotten a reply to your ticket, from someone in the R2 office. Your ticket explained nothing, doesn't mention the same character as the invalid email ticket, which also got a reply from someone in the R2 office, and you're back to strange threats that mean nothing because no one understands what you are talking about.

Please reply to your ticket and explain what it is you need help with. Include the names of the characters that you are needing help finding. Leave out the strange threats, they make no sense to R2, as R2 is not deleting your characters.
                        memory my name is also on that list an my account is fine whoever it is they sure as hell not the owner of this account

Comment

Memory, I see my name also on that list. My account is not deleted. Whoever that is has no rights to this account.
                          WE ARE LEGENDS

IGN: Riversong
                          Server: (S1)Aurora Point
                          Class: Mage
                          Lvl: Eido 180
                          Pets: Guardian Angel, Emperor Demon + a lot of others
                          Guild: 'LEGENDS'

Comment

I know the names on his list aren't his. He's claiming he can delete them. I recommend setting a character lock and changing your password if you are concerned.

Comment

Greetings,
                              Thanks for contacting us.
                              We have learned the situation and sent it to the game development department.
                              Sorry for your inconvenience.

-The R2Games Team

like i told you, they cannot do anything.

---
                              I know the names on his list aren't his. He's claiming he can delete them. I recommend setting a character lock and changing your password if you are concerned.

yes, those characters i listed are not mine and they are not yet deleted,
                              ---

but the characters that are mine, that were deleted, were at s25, s31. and also these characters just yesterday:

(S25)Logan and (S1)Z9HHc298

i was online with those two characters, got disconnected and when i try to refresh, gone are those characters.

Comment

Working...
                              X